Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's the anger phase. I remember that phase.

Comment

• If the Ravens lose I bet we announce Spags Monday. Please let it be so. If not maybe Coughlin will make Fewell run the "simplified" D all year? Ugghhhhhhhh.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You're so close to the bargaining phase. So close.

Comment

• I have just skipped straight to acceptance.

Comment

• Didn't even go through depression. That's pretty impressive.

Comment

• Well I have already lived through the Bill Sheridan era. After that I think I can handle just about anything.

Comment

• I might be alone in this, but I actually liked Sheridan more than Fewell.

Sheridan wasn't as bad as we made him out to be honestly. He was stuck in a transition phase and paid the price. But his schemes, at least from an X and O perspective were better than Fewell.

Sheridan had ZERO personality though and couldn't reach his players, that's why he failed. He was unable to motivate, develop, or stress technique to his guys. They lacked the basic structure under him. But from a strategy perspective, he was 10 billion times better than Fewell.

Comment

• I don't remember much from Sheridan because I've blocked it but I just remember guys running wide open all over the place worse than what we have with Fewell.

Who does everyone have for the playoffs this weekend?

I'm thinking Panthers, Ravens, Bengals, and Lions.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I got Steelers, Colts, Panthers, and Lions.

3 home, 1 road. Dalton isn't beating Indy without Green, he wouldn't win even with Green. Lindley isn't beating anybody. Ben is going to eat that Ravens secondary up. And Romo gonna Romo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      I got Steelers, Colts, Panthers, and Lions.

3 home, 1 road. Dalton isn't beating Indy without Green, he wouldn't win even with Green. Lindley isn't beating anybody. Ben is going to eat that Ravens secondary up. And Romo gonna Romo.
                      It's all going to come down to Suh against that OL. No Bell is going to hurt the Steelers. They're just going to focus on getting to Ben and making sure they take him down on first contact. Flacco is mini Eli also so I expect him to play well. Colts are basically Luck and I think Atkins dominates up front. Dalton will be average and Hill/Bernard aren't getting stopped by that Colts D.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That front 7 vs Murray is going to decide that game. And Stafford. If Stafford Staffords then it's easily going to be Dallas.

Dallas lowkey is a legit SB contender. If I had to bet on one team to beat Seattle it would be Dallas. If they get past Detroit, watch out. They can make a lot of noise.

Comment

• That Dallas D though. I can't take them seriously.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Football is boring when the Giants aren't in it. Well, more so lacks excitement.

Comment

• Beatty tore his pec while lifting weights and will be out until November. Solves our OL "depth" problems now.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Beatty tore his pec while lifting weights and will be out until November. Solves our OL "depth" problems now.
                                Ugh really? **** everything. I guess we keep Pugh at RT with Flowers at LT to start the year? Who's our LG in that scenario though?

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information