• Show
Clear All

• 3 spots eh?

Randy Moss
    Randy Moss
    Randy Moss

Roster filled. *****. Ejaculated.

Comment

• Osi has no chips to play with. He's under contract for 2 more years. He'll throw a fit, he'll hold out, we'll tell him to man up, and he'll eventually cave in and come back.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Osi has no chips to play with. He's under contract for 2 more years. He'll throw a fit, he'll hold out, we'll tell him to man up, and he'll eventually cave in and come back.
        What's his contract for this upcoming year? Not sure what the number is, but I'd love to see who would pony up more than that number for him over a long term deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          What's his contract for this upcoming year? Not sure what the number is, but I'd love to see who would pony up more than that number for him over a long term deal.
          I don't know specific numbers. I don't think he's making much though. Honestly, he's probably getting screwed financially.

If I'm the Giants, I'd do what the Eagles did with McNabb if all else fails. Don't extend the contract, just add some more money to it, guarantee more money, and keep him happy for 2 more years.

I think that's the best compromise for both sides.

Comment

• When he signed the deal it was $41 million with a $15 million bonus through 2012. He's not making much at all.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He wants top 5 pass rusher money though. Sorry Osi, I love ya, but you don't deserve that.

What I'd do is say, whatever Charles Johnson makes in FA, we'll restructure your contract to give you the same amount over the next 2 years, plus we'll guarantee a higher percentage. No extension though, just more money over the next 2 years and we reevaluate your value on the market when your contract is up.

Take it or leave it. If you turn it down, we will not trade you, we won't cut you, you'll be under contract and buried in the depth chart if you pull any fits.

Comment

• Everything I can locate on the contract, said we heavily front loaded it. Osi needs to deal with it. We could have backloaded the contract and cut him before he got paid. Isntead we paid him more in the first three years so now he has to deal with lower salary. I have zero sympathy for him. If it was anyone but an Eagle trashing Osi I would have agreed with them. He is such a b**ch

Comment

• Meh, I love Osi but I sure as hell would be afraid to extend his deal. You just don't know with him. It could be an injury. It could he's unable to stop the run.

Who knows? I think he'll just have to deal with it, unfortunately.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Osi's problem is he's immature. He needs that "big brother" figure to keep him in check. Strahan was great at being the older brother, but since he's left, Osi has no one to take over that role.

And stop the run Osi. That's why Lady Gaga called you soft. Try a bullrush once in awhile.

Comment

• Ehh he used to stop the rush but it's not what we ask him to do anymore Also who cares if he bullrushes? I'd rather take his quick move with a strip sack everyday of the week. This will be his last year as a Giant for sure I think but he had a great tenure. He complains to much but for the most part he's backed it up on the field.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• And all of our DEs are versatile except Osi. Tuck can play multiple positions, Kiwi can, hell we even made JPP play all over the place.

Why does Osi get such special treatment? He's been at RE and running around guys his whole career. He needs to understand he's in no position to make demands.

That's why I think the best way to solve this is offer more money over the next 2 years, that will shut him up, and also protect the team in case he's a dud.

Comment

• Btw, loving the sudden surge of Giants talk, haha. Can't wait for the season!

Although, I'm moving to South Carolina for grad school so I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep every night when I can't get the Giants games.
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I'm sure the Colts would love to have Osi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              Btw, loving the sudden surge of Giants talk, haha. Can't wait for the season!

Although, I'm moving to South Carolina for grad school so I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep every night when I can't get the Giants games.
                              It's certainly that time of the year with the Mets fading quickly haha. My attention starts turning quickly.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                Btw, loving the sudden surge of Giants talk, haha. Can't wait for the season!

Go to a bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information