Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm good with that, as long as we bring some competition in at OT. We need Pugh to stay inside and grow in that role.

But where is Schwartz and why isn't he at RG?

Comment

• Not practicing as hes coming back from injury.

Comment

• Hopefully they put Schwartz at RG when he comes back. He's so much better on the right side than the left.

Comment

• Schwartz will be back at RG when his ankle heals.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            No injuries please.
            Ugh classic. Ayers carted off with a knee injury per some of the writers. I honestly am starting to hate football because of this stuff.
            Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 05-27-2015, 11:38 AM.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Ugh classic. Ayers carted off with a knee injury per some of the writers. I honestly am startiung to hate football because of this stuff.
              Another huge blow. I was expecting big things for Ayers under Spags. Spags would've used him perfectly. He really excelled as an interior rusher last year.

This is a big blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Another huge blow. I was expecting big things for Ayers under Spags. Spags would've used him perfectly. He really excelled as an interior rusher last year.

This is a big blow.
                Let's see how bad it is first. Hopefully they were just being cautious but yeah if something is torn then 100% agree.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  That cap space will go away very quickly once you pay Eli, Prince, and JPP.

If we get Mo, that means no JPP. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but you also have to lose a draft pick, probably a 2nd at best, which is a lot to give up.

Probably better off just playing out the season and see where the chips fall.
                  That's my general opinion as well. I wanted to see what others thought

Comment

First team OL today:

1st Giants OL alignment post-Beatty of OTAs:
                    LT Ereck Flowers, LG Justin Pugh, C Weston Richburg, RG John Jerry, RT Marshall Newhouse.
                    I like that mix, get Pugh inside where he is better.

I would like to see Reese consider a reasonable trade for a RT if a good option was available.

I am hopefull Newhouse can get the job done. It is worth mentioning that Newhouse was in Green Bay and McAdoo is familiar with him.
                    Last edited by Big_Pete; 05-27-2015, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Ugh classic. Ayers carted off with a knee injury per some of the writers. I honestly am starting to hate football because of this stuff.
                      Hopefully it isnt too bad. Ayers was very useful last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Big_Pete View Post
                        That's my general opinion as well. I wanted to see what others thought
                        I still feel the same as when we talked about it a few weeks ago. Hell yes to Mo and I'd give up a 2nd and perhaps a conditional pick.

Comment

• Any update on Ayers?

Also, that's the best possible line up we could start with. Not very surprising just glad to see Pugh finally at Guard.

Comment

• Reports on Ayers are that it is not major.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel Pipeher View Post
                              Any update on Ayers?

Also, that's the best possible line up we could start with. Not very surprising just glad to see Pugh finally at Guard.
                              Nice quotes on Pugh at LG

OL Justin Pugh on why he likes playing guard: ‘«£Having the ability to get free shots on guys, going up to the linebackers, I can utilize my ability to pull. I am embracing it. I am going to be the best left guard that I can be and help produce for this team. We have to run the ball and we have to be stout‘«™My left tackle is going to love playing next to me.‘«ō

Comment

• I like Pepe Le Pugh at left guard. Jake long visited today. I feel like he would be the LT though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information