This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt Petrus would be trusted.

In the unlikely scenario we do get a LT in FA/trade. Diehl to LG, keep McKenzie at RT.

The question is, does Beatty take over, or is he proving to be just a swing tackle.

Comment

• Coughlin LOVES Petrus.

I'm wondering if McKenzie might be a cap casualty. Beatty, I just don't trust him. And the fact that the Giants were hot for Nate Solder in the draft makes me worried too, bc that must mean they have their concerns about Beatty as well.

Comment

• Eh, Coughlin praises a lot of players. Not all will be starters.

McKenzie may be a bit of an injury risk right now, but I'd think we'd be surprised at the drop off to another player. He has been a steady presence.

Really OL and LB are the only two places I can really see us spending anything on (assumption from me, Bradshaw resigns).

Another person I wouldn't mind looking at is Justin Durant, I don't think he'll be expensive.

Comment

• I really don't want Nicholas. I don't see how signing average LBs solves anything for us.

If we do sign him, that's a big time sign by the organization that they don't believe in Sintim.

And if that's the case, there's no guarantee he makes the team. He's in year 3 now, it could be put up or shut up time for Sintim. I don't think his issues are talent related. It seems like he has work ethic and attitude problems, from the clues you get when reading btw the lines when Coughlin and Reese talk about him.

Comment

• God, I hope we retain Bradshaw. He really is a spark in our offense, and I think his fumbling issues will be solved this year.

And guys, what happens if we can't retain Boss? Who the hell is going to play TE for us? Pascoe/Beckum...?

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Herz to the Giants!

I really hope he can turn it around. He's no guarantee to make the team though. But Lord knows I'm rooting hard for him.

Comment

• Giants potentially have the 2 biggest success stories, Chad Jones and Mark Herzlich!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Giants potentially have the 2 biggest success stories, Chad Jones and Mark Herzlich!
                  How many extra wins do we get for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    How many extra wins do we get for that?
                    over 9000,

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Chad still hurts. That was a 3rd round pick in the deepest draft in recent memory.

We could have had Jimmy Graham, Tony Moeki.

Geno Atkins </3.

I know hindsight is 20/20, and at the time it was a great pick. The Chad Jones situation is just unfortunate.

Comment

• So Herz to the Ravens was premature. Great to have Herz on the team. He's going to be out to prove he can play.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nooooooooooooo!

We cut Richy!

<///////3

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            Nooooooooooooo!

We cut Richy!

<///////3
                            Apparently he was the first one that reported too.

Comment

• Man that sucks. Hell of a Giants and I wish him the best.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We got Martin Parker, DT, too? Supposedly was a beast at Richmond.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information