Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could see Rich coming back for depth at a reduced salary. That guy just loves to play. He strikes me as the type who would consider playing for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I could see Rich coming back for depth at a reduced salary. That guy just loves to play. He strikes me as the type who would consider playing for free.
      Yeah I have a feeling he'll be re-signed for cheap. Wasn't he the longest tenured Giant?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Yeah I have a feeling he'll be re-signed for cheap. Wasn't he the longest tenured Giant?
        He was. If he can't pass a physical no other team will be signing him so I'm sure at some point if he can play he'd take the vet minimum.

Osi's the next longest tenured I believe. Cut him and it might be Eli. Actually it would be Diehl, just looked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          He was. If he can't pass a physical no other team will be signing him so I'm sure at some point if he can play he'd take the vet minimum.
          Either that or if we need him during the season he'd be a phone call away.

I have this list of UDFA's signed so far:

Boston College LB Mark Herzlich tweets he is officially a Giant.
          South Carolina OL Jarriel King per @NFLDraftInsider on Twitter.
          Pittsburgh FB Henry Hynoski per nepatriotsdraft.com. The Newark Star-Ledger is reporting Hynoski has agreed to terms with the Giants.
          Iowa State SS David Sims per what's believed to be his Twitter page.
          Richmond DT Martin Parker per Star-Ledger.
          Oregon LB Spencer Paysinger per what's believed to be his Twitter page.
          Florida DE Justin Trattou per Star-Ledger.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Trattou could be interesting. Although I have no idea where he would play. He has a weird body type. Kind of a DT/DE tweener. Played 3-4 DE, that might be his best spot although obviously not with us.

Nevermind, apparently he is extremely undersized for DT. I could have sworn thats how Florida used him.

Comment

• Well I didn't realize Tolly was a FA so I bet we replace him with Trattou. Chase is a FA also so I hope we can get him back.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• HERZ!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sounds like we might cut O'Hara also.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Sounds like we might cut O'Hara also.
                    Hopefully he stays cut. He's been a great Giants player for a long time but his skills have deteriorated so much over the past few years. I'm worried if we re-sign him the Giants will have him as the starter simply because of his standing and leadership on the field. We really need to upgrade the position.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• so we cut O'Hara and Seubert. 2 of my favorite players. ****.

oh and osi holding out? even better.

****, I think I need a new favorite Giant, ugh
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I'm actually glad we cut O'Hara. His time is up. I want us to bring Richy back for cheaper, which I think will happen, but O'Hara was holding us back.

Thanks for the memories O'Hara, we appreciate what you did, but it's time to move on.

What is troubling though is, with Richy and O'Hara gone, we only have 1 Center on the roster, and he blew out his knee during the season.

It makes me wonder if we're positioning ourselves to go after a C in FA.

Comment

• Fix the OL! Come on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                            Fix the OL! Come on!
                            Have faith in the young guys bro. Petrus can replace Richy no problem. Koets can replace O'Hara (if healthy).

I'm just worried about our LT spot. Beatty better step up this year.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind going after Nick Barnett. I always liked Barnett. He's a very good MIKE.

Comment

• Beatty-Diehl-Koets-Snee-McKenzie

with Petrus in the wings? Or Diehl to LT with Petrus at LG?
                                geez, I just don't know.

Also, we need to end the offseason with either Bradshaw or DeAngelo Williams. end of story
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information