Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punters? Rocca was let go by Eagles and some other decent punter I can't think of now was let go. I think we should sign one.

Comment

• I think the Jets let their punter go also. If we stuck with Dodge all of last year I don't see us getting rid of him now.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Giants and Shawn Andrews couldn't work out a deal to restructure his contract so he's the next one we let go of.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We have to at least bring in someone else and make it an open competition. I can't see how we can reward him with job security.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            We have to at least bring in someone else and make it an open competition. I can't see how we can reward him with job security.
            If we bring in a veteran punter like Rocca then it's going to be because we cut Dodge. For whatever this FO and coaching staff seems to think he has big time potential though.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Re-signed Kevin Boothe to a 2 year deal. It's an all OL day for the G-Men.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm concerned with safety too. Center, Punter, and Safety. Not in that particular order.

Comment

• Rocky Bernard going to restructure down to league minimum so he'll be around for DT depth.

Garofalo thinks we might be interested in Olin Kreutz or Chris Spencer for C.

I think we'll re-sign Grant and go with the 4 guys there.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Geez way to much news all of a sudden. Schefter reporting we are talking to Plax about a return. No clue on how serious.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Chris Spencer since he was Eli's center at Ole Miss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Geez way to much news all of a sudden. Schefter reporting we are talking to Plax about a return. No clue on how serious.
                        YESSSSSSSSSSSSS i kept his jersey, please let it happen. I realize that this will probably hurt us in specials, but i think:

Nicks, Smith, Mario, Jernigan, Plax, Barden, Cruz are our 7. Barden has the size, if he wants to make it on the team he needs to play specials. Cruz can return as can Jernigan and both have done some killman duties before (i dont think Hixon should be brought back w/ 1 yr before his contract is up).

what about that DE from Nebraska?

Comment

• Pierre Allen? He ended up signing with the Seahawks not us.

Comment

• We should just sit and let the first wave of free agents go. No team is going to get better by signing these clowns to 6 plus year deals. This is a weak FA class anyway.

Comment

• I agree, so long as we lock up our own guys.

From FA all I want is some OL depth, and a lower-tier LB to compete with Sintim/Goff.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Resign Bradshaw or get DWill?

I know they're both very different, and I've grown very very attached to Bradshaw, but DWill has insane vision and agilitly. I love Bradshaw and all but his fumbles ruin us and cutback mentality isn't always productive. I think resign, as do most giants fans on the giants message board, but DWill looks pretty good too..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information