This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Both and reform Earth Wind and Fire lol

No Seriously I would lean towards staying loyal and bring back Bradshaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      Get Both and reform Earth Wind and Fire lol

No Seriously I would lean towards staying loyal and bring back Bradshaw.
      Just lookin at both of them play over the years I would personally take Williams. Bradshaw is alot choppier, and his running style is the reason for his reoccurring foot and ankle injuries. And I dont know about all of you, but Dwill coming out was such a sexy prospect.

I know Dwill is older, but I think Bradshaw will actually get more money because of his more recent production.

We all know how ward was with the Bucs, our system seems to get average RB's great numbers. Just imagine what a runner with supreme vision and very good agility and speed to take it all the way would do.

Comment

• Cofield signed with the Skins.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Cofield signed with the Skins.
          Its Corneilus Griffin all over again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Cofield signed with the Skins.
            i kinda got the feeling he'd actually WANT to go to a giant rival. Whatever happened with him i dont know, but i remember when rumors came up that he requested a trade during the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
              Just lookin at both of them play over the years I would personally take Williams. Bradshaw is alot choppier, and his running style is the reason for his reoccurring foot and ankle injuries. And I dont know about all of you, but Dwill coming out was such a sexy prospect.

I know Dwill is older, but I think Bradshaw will actually get more money because of his more recent production.

We all know how ward was with the Bucs, our system seems to get average RB's great numbers. Just imagine what a runner with supreme vision and very good agility and speed to take it all the way would do.
              I like Dwill but I think Bradshaw would be better option since he has been with us and knows our system. Also he has a lot of friends and teammates here.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                Its Corneilus Griffin all over again lol
                That was my first thought as well. I think Griffin was the better player though. I'm not really interested in bringing in any of the big FA's this year so I'm fine with sitting back and plucking some of the 2nd tier guys. I'd also take Bradshaw back over Williams. Bradshaw will command less money I think.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah I think Griffin was a better player too. Offered more in pass rush other than cleaning up other player's pressures.

Comment

• Well we signed a center, hopefully this works as well as when we signed O'Hara

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                      Well we signed a center, hopefully this works as well as when we signed O'Hara
                      He can also play guard, so if we resign Seubert i think we're good on the interior

Comment

• I don't know anything about Bass. Early impressions are the 49ers wanted him back, and he seems to have been their starter for the past 2 years.

Anyone know anything about the guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                          I don't know anything about Bass. Early impressions are the 49ers wanted him back, and he seems to have been their starter for the past 2 years.

Not recently. I know he eased into the league. Many thought he would be an instant starter at Guard when he was drafted but took a while to consistently be a starter.

Comment

I don't know anything about Bass. Early impressions are the 49ers wanted him back, and he seems to have been their starter for the past 2 years.

versatile interior lineman, either center or right guard, and provides a nice push in the running game, certainly an asset in that department

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Sounds like a winner to me. He doesn't sound like a PBer, but a very solid guy.

I'm fine with that. That shores up the C spot. Now we just better pray we have LT figured out, and we'll be fine.

The only negative of this move is we won't go after a guy like Konz in the draft this coming year. I would have loved him in Giant blue. Dude is a beast.

Comment

Sounds like a winner to me. He doesn't sound like a PBer, but a very solid guy.

I'm fine with that. That shores up the C spot. Now we just better pray we have LT figured out, and we'll be fine.

The only negative of this move is we won't go after a guy like Konz in the draft this coming year. I would have loved him in Giant blue. Dude is a beast.
                                I don't think the signing of Bass will change any potential draft picks. He isn't that type of player. He's versatile enough where I'm sure he could play LG or even be a 6th OL. How many year is this for anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information