Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be a good competition between him Hedgecock, and Pascoe.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      Am I the only one who thinks they could move Sintim to end and move Osi for another LB?
      Kind of. I think Sintim should just be a passing down DE at this point. As for Osi, I'm getting tired of his act like most. But it would still have to be the right deal. If any team was offering a 2nd rounder, I'd take it.

Comment

• I can see us moving Sintim to DE, but I don't think we trade Osi for a LB.

Unless it was a Timmons for Osi type of trade, I'm not making it. I could see us trading Osi for a draft pick though.

I'd like for us to go after Stewart Bradley. The interest doesn't sound deep, so he might be a cheap add, and if he's healthy he's exactly what we need at MIKE.

Could be a low risk/high reward FA pickup.

Comment

• Good news here from a Justin Tuck tweet:

JustinTuckNYG91 Justin Tuck
          Kiwi is returning to the big blue. Yes sir
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Huge. I always wanted Kiwi back and this gives us insurance in case Osi is gone.

I think Kiwi is going to break out this year if he can stay healthy.

Comment

• Sounds like it is multi year too. JPP will never start :P

I wouldn't be surprised if Kiwi is used standing up again this year.

Comment

• If it's a multi year deal, then you can probably say adios to Osi.

Comment

• Yea BBD is right that might be a tip off that Osi is gone. I hope not.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think we could still be selling high on Osi. Maybe not in a lot of our opinion, but he is still really highly thought of across the league. Down here in Baltimore, Ravens fans want him. If they give a second, I'm good to go with that.

Comment

• The more I think of it, the happier I am Kiwi is back, I just couldn't see him in another uniform.

Comment

• It's a 2 year contract, presumably with the 2nd year being an option. So it's not really a long term contract.

I'm just happy to have him back. If he can prove to be healthy and continue to grow, I rather keep him over Osi long term.

But now we at least have leverage over Osi. And insurance so a strength doesn't suddenly become a weakness before the games start.

Comment

• I'd keep Osi for 1 more year to make the transition to JPP. JPP is not nearly ready yet and we still need depth at DE to do what we do best. After this year we can get rid of Osi. A 2nd round pick would be worth it but we are a win now team.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I agree. I think we should keep Osi for another year then trade him next year, pending the development of JPP and Kiwi's health.

If Kiwi can stay healthy and beast it up, and if JPP continues to grow, then let Osi walk.

But if Kiwi gets hurt again and his career is basically over, and if JPP takes a step back, then we might have to consider paying Osi to keep him around.

We need a 3 DE rotation. That's our moneymaker on defense.

Comment

• I hope we can re-sign Bradshaw. Looks like Miami got Bush so that leaves Bradshaw for us. I am not a fan of our current RB corps.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                I agree. I think we should keep Osi for another year then trade him next year, pending the development of JPP and Kiwi's health.

If Kiwi can stay healthy and beast it up, and if JPP continues to grow, then let Osi walk.

But if Kiwi gets hurt again and his career is basically over, and if JPP takes a step back, then we might have to consider paying Osi to keep him around.

We need a 3 DE rotation. That's our moneymaker on defense.
                                Plus it would be fun to watch all 4 of them this year wreak havoc.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information