Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea while debating over Bradshaw I got Nicks, Smith and Tuck so its whatever lol

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Smith next and I'll be happy. We should have made a bigger play for Zach Miller.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am happy for Bradshaw but feel a little bad for Snelling to come in for a visit to a team only for that team to then go and sign another RB.

Comment

• Honestly Snelling talks were probably never serious and were just to make Bradshaw nervous and cave in and agree to our deal

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
            Honestly Snelling talks were probably never serious and were just to make Bradshaw nervous and cave in and agree to our deal
            Ya hence why I feel bad for him. He is looking for a job with a team and that team and goes and use it as opportunity to sign someone else.

As a fan of the Giants I am happy that Bradshaw is back though.

Comment

• Sounds like both sides are digging in on the Osi situation. Sounds like Osi won't be playing for us this year one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Sounds like both sides are digging in on the Osi situation. Sounds like Osi won't be playing for us this year one way or the other.
                It's going to be a mistake on the field even if we get a relatively high draft pick from it. This hurts us now big time.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Sounds like both sides are digging in on the Osi situation. Sounds like Osi won't be playing for us this year one way or the other.
                  Come on Seattle.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• If we get a first I am perfectly fine with Osi leaving.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Giants deal w/ RB Ahmad Bradshaw is 4 four years, $18 million, $9 million of which is guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        Giants deal w/ RB Ahmad Bradshaw is 4 four years, $18 million, $9 million of which is guaranteed.
                        Oh my god. That makes the DWill deal look even more terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          Giants deal w/ RB Ahmad Bradshaw is 4 four years, $18 million, $9 million of which is guaranteed.
                          we better pay him better next year, thats an awful deal for AB

Edit:

Baas got 5 yrs 26 mil... they should switch contracts
                          Last edited by BaLLiN; 08-01-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Great job by Reese on that contract. I guess interest around the league for Bradshaw was very low which is kind of suprising.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Unless you are afraid Bradshaw is going to try and pull an Osi. I don't see what the big deal is right now. Just enjoy the fact that he is signed and under contract.

Comment

• Giants got a new TE

Ben Patrick has agreed to a 1-yr deal with the Giants

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information