This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    At work I can't get on BBI so I just use Garafolo and Ohm.
    Follow Ralph Vacciano too. He's the best of the 3 when it comes to responding to any questions you have.

Comment

• Ralph annoys me with his opinions sometimes.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Are any newspapers doing training camp reports? I use to read those all the time, but it doesn't seem like they're happening this year. Or is it just me?
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Eh, it's nice to hear something different sometimes.

Garafolo comes off as arrogant to me sometimes.

Comment

• Haha yeah, as a journalist major I (for the most part) hate sports writers. They think because they deal with sports they can just inject their opinion into everything, which is almost always negative, without regard for who it affects.

I know it's just a game, but it would be nice if they took it seriously and showed some journalistic integrity or ethics.

/mini-rant
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Michael Clayton is back with the Giants.

Comment

• I've been following Ralph V and Garafolo. Forgot about Ohm, he used to work with Ralph, but I think he is at ESPN now.

I do agree GF, Ralph is a bit annoying sometimes. To be honest he annoys me more when he refuses to put his opinion on something, I remember asking him a few years ago who'd he like to see as our DC. It took like 10 msgs back and forth on twitter for him to basically say he'd like pepper johnson because of his ties with the giants.

I think the issue is more that he isn't really a football guy.

Comment

• Him and Devon Thomas will likely battle for the final WR spot. I think Thomas wins it. He's looked good so far in camp, and he's a better ST player.

A familiar face in our WR core will be gone. I think it's Hixon.

Let's not forget either, Tolly and Chase are gone. Neither are coming back. So that frees up 2 roster spots as well.

I think Adrian Tracy will make the team. Don't know who replaces Tolly's roster spot.

Comment

• I'm upset about Chase. He was one of our best special team players.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm gonna miss Chase too. He was one of my favorite players.

It kind of upsets me that DeOssie still has a roster spot but Chase doesn't. DeOssie is worthless, he's just a long snapper.

Comment

• Long snapping is very important, let's not underestimate that. Also, Deossise gets down the field quick as well. We're just upset because we thought he had a lot more potential.

On a related note it sounds like Belichick's son has a good chance to be the long snapper for Rutgers this year.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Come home Bellichick. Come home.

Wouldn't it be nice to see your son on local television? I'll pick you up at the airport.

Comment

• Well he this kid is a 5th year. He played lacrosse for 4 years so I guess now he has 1 year of eligibility left. BB knows the importance of long snapping so that's why he wants his son doing it haha.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Trying out Gabe Watson today. Remember how many people mocked him to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                                Trying out Gabe Watson today. Remember how many people mocked him to us?
                                Yes. And we still haven't found that stud DT.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information