Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember having a hard on for Allan Branch. Good times. I think I liked Watson too.

I liked some awful players. Jimmy Williams, Allan Branch, Reggie Nelson, Chris Houston, Bobby Carpenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      I remember having a hard on for Allan Branch. Good times. I think I liked Watson too.

I liked some awful players. Jimmy Williams, Allan Branch, Reggie Nelson, Chris Houston, Bobby Carpenter.
      I liked all those guys as well except Chris Houston. I was kind of indifferent about Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I liked all those guys as well except Chris Houston. I was kind of indifferent about Williams.
        Would you consider Aaron Ross a bust?

I want to say no bc we don't win the SB without him, but outside his rookie season, he's been so disappointing.

And it's pretty obvious we're not re-signing him.

So is he a bust?

Comment

Would you consider Aaron Ross a bust?

I want to say no bc we don't win the SB without him, but outside his rookie season, he's been so disappointing.

And it's pretty obvious we're not re-signing him.

So is he a bust?
          Bust is harsh. Slight disappointment. He's a solid serviceable player, and he was a late first where there are no guarantees. We were all concerned with his age but after his play his rookie year, those concerns went away. But he never really progressed too much past that.

Comment

I remember having a hard on for Allan Branch. Good times. I think I liked Watson too.

I remember thinking those last 3 would be great and wanting Nelson bad

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I thought Reggie Nelson was the next Ed Reed. Boy was I wrong on that one.

Training camp is so ridiculously soft now it's unbelievable. 3 days of 1 a days and you get a day off for treatment?

What a joke. Football is turning so soft. Players are going to be out of shape to start the season, and I think we're going to see more injuries.

Comment

• The #Giants have signed DT Gabe Watson...welcome him to the #nyg!

Comment

• David Carr. Ben Patrick. Gabe Watson.

You scared yet Philly? Oh yeaaaaaah.

Comment

David Carr. Ben Patrick. Gabe Watson.

You scared yet Philly? Oh yeaaaaaah.
                    Philly has an o-line coach as their D-Coordinator. No where ever mentions this.

Comment

Philly has an o-line coach as their D-Coordinator. No where ever mentions this.
                      Washburn is running that defense. Castillo is just a puppet. All the moves they've made have centered around the type of defense that Washburn wants to run.

Gabe is a good signing though. I like him as depth. Insurance at NT to Joseph.

Comment

Washburn is running that defense. Castillo is just a puppet. All the moves they've made have centered around the type of defense that Washburn wants to run.

Gabe is a good signing though. I like him as depth. Insurance at NT to Joseph.
                        Castillo has to be calling the plays though. Washburn might run the practices and build the defense, but on gameday he won't be calling the plays.

Comment

Castillo has to be calling the plays though. Washburn might run the practices and build the defense, but on gameday he won't be calling the plays.
                          That's true. And calling plays is half the battle. With that secondary though, it should be pretty easy to call plays. Just play man coverage all game. Keep it simple. Design some blitzes, and you're good to go.

Comment

• I've been mentioning that to anyone who will listen Jughead. Also, let's not forget we were a 10 win team last year and have made some improvements at C and P. Last time I chcked signing big FA's doesn't make you a guaranteed SB winner.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

That's true. And calling plays is half the battle. With that secondary though, it should be pretty easy to call plays. Just play man coverage all game. Keep it simple. Design some blitzes, and you're good to go.
                              For all we know the coaching staff will be dumb and ruin Nnamdi by having a lot of zone principles.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                For all we know the coaching staff will be dumb and ruin Nnamdi by having a lot of zone principles.
                                You mean like how our DC does with our press man corners?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information