Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see Reese and Coughlin letting that happen though. I think he's going to be suspended.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He won't be stupid enough to put himself in position to get suspended. It will only hurt his ability to get a big contract that he wants.

He'll pout throughout training camp but he'll shut his mouth during the season. Publicly at least.

The Giants can still move him, but I think someone is going to have to put together a 2nd + a good player of need to do so.

Comment

• We signed Stacy Andrews by the way, Shawn's brother. I believe Stacy is the only offensive player Eli played with that also went to the NFL. Good depth signing.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Like you said BBD if we come out of the gates winning, all this will be swept under the rug.

If we end up being .500 or worse, well its gonna be a long year filled with bitching from Osi.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Am I the only one that is on the McIntosh Bandwagon??? Signing him and moving Sintim to DE would be much better than rolling with Sintim at OLB

EDIT: Scratch Manny Lawson he signed with the Bengals :(

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              Am I the only one that is on the McIntosh Bandwagon??? Signing him and moving Sintim to DE would be much better than rolling with Sintim at OLB

EDIT: Scratch Manny Lawson he signed with the Bengals :(
              He signed for super cheap too, I don't know why the Giants didn't take a look at him.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• They brought back Andre Brown.

Comment

• it's because we believe in/are giving Sintim a shot at the OLB spot. he's our key guy right now for our D along with Linval
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Osi needs to realize the giants just cant afford it, and when they can and he performs we will increase his pay. Tuck isn't getting that much more than him

Comment

• Osi is just bringing drama to the team that we don't need. On another note, whats up with Steve Smith? Do we plan on re-signing him?

Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
                        On another note, whats up with Steve Smith? Do we plan on re-signing him?
                        He is still rehabbing from injury, he isn't ready to go yet.

At the very least he would be on PUP for at least a while

Comment

• Osi is such an idiot. Why would he make it public that he needs knee surgery when he's trying to get dealt and pick up a new deal. What a dumb ass on this one.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Osi needs knee surgery? Suddenly, trading him doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Comment

• He could play on it easy but he could also have surgery to fix it. That's probably 75% of NFL players. He's a moron for making it public though when he wants to get paid big money.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He's using it to force a trade. Basically saying if the Giants don't trade him he'll opt for surgery and miss the year. But if he was to be traded he wouldn't get it. Either way he's a b itch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information