Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Giants fans have to hope now that Jason Pierre Paul is the real deal this year, huh?

That's going to be a young, but mostly unproven D-Line: JPP -- Austin -- Joseph -- Tuck.

Comment

• Call his bluff. Go ahead, get the surgery. We dare you.

Let's see your stock and price tag plummet after you sit another year 2 years after an ACL tear cost you a year.

The ball is in your court dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post
        I guess Giants fans have to hope now that Jason Pierre Paul is the real deal this year, huh?

That's going to be a young, but mostly unproven D-Line: JPP -- Austin -- Joseph -- Tuck.
        We have Canty and Kiwi as well

Comment

• Austin is supposedly impressing so far. We all know the guy has the potential to be great, the question is, will he realize that potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Austin is supposedly impressing so far. We all know the guy has the potential to be great, the question is, will he realize that potential.
            Where are you hearing that? I'm just curious as I've been out of touch with the training camp stuff thus far.

Glad to hear it though. If he pans out our D-Line could be disgustingly good. A future line of, Linval, Austin, JPP, Kiwi, and Tuck would be filthy. Plus we have some solid depth. All depends how things work out though, including Kiwi's health and Austin/Linval's progression.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              He's using it to force a trade. Basically saying if the Giants don't trade him he'll opt for surgery and miss the year. But if he was to be traded he wouldn't get it. Either way he's a b itch.
              Yeah I know but who's going to pay him now when he's publically announced he's hurt. Osi is actually a smart guy but this is dumb as ****.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                Where are you hearing that? I'm just curious as I've been out of touch with the training camp stuff thus far.

Glad to hear it though. If he pans out our D-Line could be disgustingly good. A future line of, Linval, Austin, JPP, Kiwi, and Tuck would be filthy. Plus we have some solid depth. All depends how things work out though, including Kiwi's health and Austin/Linval's progression.
                Garafolo's practice report.

Take it with a grain of salt though. Everyone sounds like a future Pro Bowler during training camp.

I am impressed with the Bucs though. I think they've been nailing the draft for the past 2 years, and they're going to be a dangerous team. I liked their drafts the past 2 years a lot.

Comment

• The only positive I could take from this Osi hold out is, it gets Kiwi and JPP more reps.

Honestly, Osi doesn't need camp. So if he holds out of camp I'm not too angry about it. Give Kiwi and JPP much needed reps, and if you come back, then welcome back.

If we trade you, then thanks for the memories.

Comment

• I just hope we get a guy in for depth purposes at DE. Anyone who comes in will look better on our line anyway so maybe Carter comes in and plays well.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have to admit I am super excited to see how JPP, Linval, and Marvin look like in our 1st preseason game.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Slowly and surely, you're going to see a changing of the guard on defense for us.

The front 7 2 years from now will look very different from the past several years.

We redid our secondary and dline, now it's only a matter of time before the LB core gets a makeover.

Comment

• Question: is Sinorice Moss actually good or is he one of these Training Camp Supermen?

All the beat writers at Eagles training camp are talking about how he looks amazing, makes highlight reel catches, could be looking for a starter's role, etc.

Did he play this way at Giants' training camp? Because I certainly don't remember him ever doing anything in the regular season. What's the deal with this guy, Giants fans?

Comment

• Hahahhahaha!

Oh Sinorice Moss. You're at it again huh? Yeah Moss did this every training camp. He was a superstar in the summer.

Comment

• Part of me feels like he never got a real chance with the Giants though.

Comment

• Taylor Mays is on the trading block. I wouldn't mind exploring that.

For a 4th at best though.

He seems like a perfect fit for our box safety in our 3 safety packages.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information