Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacciano is saying that it's BS. His agent adamantly denied it, saying they approached the Giants twice this week with "solutions" and were shot down both times.

*shrug*

And the saga continues.

Comment

• In backup DE News

Tolly is staying in Giants Blue.

Comment

• That's fine with me. Solid depth and quality special teams for cheap = win.

I'm curious on what we plan to do with the CB's this year. Webster, Terrell Thomas, Prince, and Ross?

Interesting to see how it pans out and how much playing time Prince gets. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded Ross, since he refuses to play at safety. Ross + Osi for a first to someone? I think that'd be pretty legit.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• I'm not too pleased about it to be honest. Why? He's not worth the roster spot. He's a STer, nothing more. He won't provide much as a pass rusher.

We have a glut of LBs, and they all seem to be of the same value, I say we keep an extra LB than this guy. He's wasting a roster spot. We have guys who can play STs.

Hell, if we wanted an extra STs body, why didn't we choose Chase over this guy? Chase was our best STs player.

Comment

• True. I don't mind Tolly. He is what he is. Solid depth and a good special teams player. I've learned to not take those players for granted. If we could find something better I sure we would have.

Comment

• I like it. We need a 4th DE, especially if Kiwi is going to be playing LBer. Out of everyone who is left, no one stands out. I'd rather have someone familiar with the system since anyone new who comes in now would be getting a crash course.

Comment

• Kiwi is supposedly only going to be a LB on 1st and 2nd down. On passing downs he'll move to DE.

My gut tells me that he'll play SAM in our base 4-3, then when we go in our amoeba defense, he'll be the standup pass rusher. So he'll technically always be a LB but he's going to be a standup blitzer in our defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  That's fine with me. Solid depth and quality special teams for cheap = win.

I'm curious on what we plan to do with the CB's this year. Webster, Terrell Thomas, Prince, and Ross?

Interesting to see how it pans out and how much playing time Prince gets. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded Ross, since he refuses to play at safety. Ross + Osi for a first to someone? I think that'd be pretty legit.
                  We just lost our 5th CB for the year and you want to trade more of the CB depth? No thanks. Thomas said he will play S if need be.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Also, I'm very glad Tolly is back. Ive been saying we need another DE for when Osi leaves and as Jug said Tolly knows the system and has been a good Giant.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thomas at safety would be interesting. I've always thought he was a guy who could play safety. He has the size and physicality I think to handle the position, more so than Ross.

Comment

• I think I might be going to Giants practice tomorrow. Will be fun if I do.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• baaah, i can't make it this weekend.

Supposedly this Kenny Ingram character is having a great camp so far. I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't want to fall for the annual no name impressing in camp hype train.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            baaah, i can't make it this weekend.

Supposedly this Kenny Ingram character is having a great camp so far. I'm cautiously optimistic. I don't want to fall for the annual no name impressing in camp hype train.
                            I agree. We have 1 every year so we'll see.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Like Jonas seawright! Haha and I'm pumped about keeping tolly, I love him. Also, I'm in enemy territory in Dallas... And I hate it
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Looking to go to TC some time this week. Where can I find out the times for the practices and stuff like that? Never been to TC before :l

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information