Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Smith is gone til week 10, then we need Barden to get off that damn bike.

Does he not realize what kind of opportunity is staring him dead in the face? Even Coughlin called him out about that.

Jerrigan won't be ready to run the slot come week 1. If Barden isn't ready, we pretty much have to root for Cruz to do his thing.

Realistically, the job will go to Hixon, but I don't know how I feel about that.

Comment

• Supposedly Will Beatty put on 29 lbs this offseason.

Anyone have a picture? I want to see how much of his frame he filled out. If he did actually put on some muscle, that's a very promising sign.

Comment

• What do you guys think of this trade proposal, seeing as how your CB depth is a bit depleted right now:

Asante Samuel for your 1st round pick next year + Umenyiora? If that's too steep, then maybe Asante for 2012 1st rounder + Sintim? The Eagles need LBers...

Comment

• You have a better chance of Andy Reid miraculously understanding clock management then seeing a trade between the Giants and Eagles of that caliber.

And no, we don't need Asante Samuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post
            What do you guys think of this trade proposal, seeing as how your CB depth is a bit depleted right now:

Asante Samuel for your 1st round pick next year + Umenyiora? If that's too steep, then maybe Asante for 2012 1st rounder + Sintim? The Eagles need LBers...
            I don't see us trading with the Eagles at all.

Comment

• The Eagles would be stupid to trade Asante anyway. Having 3 CBs who can ball is priceless.

Philly is look bad at OLB though.

Comment

• Yeah they're worse off at LB than we are. That trade was terrible by the way.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• A first round pick and Osi? Hahahahahahaha. Wait, nope, still funny! Hahahaha!

Giving up a first round pick for a 30 year old CB (who's overrated to begin with) in the same division is marginally hilarious.

Geez, the Eagles rip off one team in a trade and they think they can rip off the rest of us!
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• When was the last time we even traded within our division? I cannot remember at all.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• this guy isn't even a funny troll. lame.
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Thoughts on Osi and the Giants recent round of negotiations?

I think we'll see this resolved by the end of next week. It sounds like they'll figure it out.

Comment

• Kiwi won the starting LB job apparently?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah. Sintim is a bust basically.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Yeah. Sintim is a bust basically.
                              Well our LB coach also said he's having a great camp so I don't know. If we roll with just JPP and Tuck at ends I won't be happy.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Well our LB coach also said he's having a great camp so I don't know. If we roll with just JPP and Tuck at ends I won't be happy.
                                We won't. Kiwi is Joker. He'll play SAM on 1st and 2nd down, presumably dropping in a zone or blitzing. On 3rd down he'll rush the passer, from LB, DE, or DT.

Basically, by putting him at SAM, it forces the offense to account for another potential pass rusher on 1st and 2nd down as well. So he'll alter blocking schemes. That's the plan, use Kiwi on all 3 downs to alter their blocking schemes.

He's basically doing what we drafted Sintim to do under Spags system. Now Fewell will use Kiwi in that role in his system.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information