Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pouncey would be fine...at guard. dude can't snap, that's the last thing we need
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I think it comes down to the prospect and how he would fit in our given system, with our specific pass protections we install, and our position coach and how well he can work with him. So that adds to whether we draft him or not. He may not be the perfect prospect but added to our system given the components i mentioned above, how does he improve or decline based on that. We have a great system, and good pass protection schemes. On top of that we have a great OL coach, who is still here. So I would weight the prospect and give him a grade, and then take that grade and see how it translates to our team, system, and scheme specifically.

Comment

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=400171
        Possibility kiwi wont play again

Comment

DE it is then.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Reese said today that Kiwi is medically cleared to play.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Reese said today that Kiwi is medically cleared to play.
              nice, can we please tag and then trade then? this draft isnt amazing, but we just have to fill a few holes in order to be a playoff caliber team. Do you think Kiwi could fetch a 1st because of a weaker class and then have a pick next year based on incentives? I'm thinking we get a 1 and a baseline 4, then with the possibility to get a 3 in next years draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                This is so awesome. Slow day at work, and I'm breaking down Giants preseason games.

If you guys want to know anything about any player in particular, let me know. Keep in mind I can't realistically tell you about DBs from the TV angle.
                Ramses Barden?

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                  nice, can we please tag and then trade then? this draft isnt amazing, but we just have to fill a few holes in order to be a playoff caliber team. Do you think Kiwi could fetch a 1st because of a weaker class and then have a pick next year based on incentives? I'm thinking we get a 1 and a baseline 4, then with the possibility to get a 3 in next years draft.
                  D-Line is the deepest part of this draft and nobody in their right mind will give us a first for an oft injured Kiwi.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It only takes a few hrs to get clearance for Kiwi lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                      something like this would never happen, they will either sign him or get a comp pick next year for letting him walk (Provided the CBA works the same)

Comment

• thoughts on Tanard Jackson, Eric Foster, and Manny Lawson?

Comment

• I was looking back at that '07 season...you know who I miss the most? This guy:

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                            thoughts on Tanard Jackson, Eric Foster, and Manny Lawson?
                            would be a decent 3rd safety, epic boner city jam, and more of a 3-4 rush backer. wouldn't have much of a place here i believe
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              would be a decent 3rd safety, epic boner city jam, and more of a 3-4 rush backer. wouldn't have much of a place here i believe
                              Yeah, Tanard also played some CB at Syracuse, so i bet we could use him as a nickleback if need be.

I really liked foster when he was coming out, but thought he was a DE not a DT, does he offer much against the run?

And from what i've read from 49ers fans, and another thread about Lawson, he isn't much of a passrusher, but is very good in coverage, setting the edge vs the run, and a better fit for a 4-3 SLB.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                                If you guys want to know anything about any player in particular, let me know. Keep in mind I can't realistically tell you about DBs from the TV angle.
                                Ramses Barden?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information