This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
    "That's what gives you a chance. Otherwise you're a play behind," Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said. "If I have a curl route and you're in a 2 zone, you got me. If you're in two man, you got me. But if I have (something) which allows me to convert, I got you."

Giants' Receivers Need Ph.D.s in Route-Running

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...655455958.html
    Haha. You think Mario can spell Ph.D?

Comment

• I have sad news... So sit down.. Put a belt in your mouth just in case you guys may want to bite down. Ok.. Ready...

Per league source, Giants LB Jonathan Goff has torn ACL and is out for the year. Team is expected to sign Kawika Mitchell to replace him.

So, add 1 more to the IR fest!

Comment

• http://twitter.com/#!/ProFootballTal...75690539384832

Comment

• I don't think this injury hurts as much as if we lost another CB or DL. Granted we did go into the final 53 with 4 rookie LBs, but Goff is replaceable. I like him and I think he does a fine job, but he's a two down LB who can't cover. I think Jones can fill in.

Comment

• Giants middle linebacker Jonathan Goff lost for season with torn ACL
            http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ker_jonat.html

Comment

• Per depth chart the Giants released today, Hixon is returning punts. Jernigan was third string.

Comment

• ****** INJURIES! every ****** year we get a ******** of injuries that totally screw us out of any chance at a legitimate superbowl run. We are SO cursed it's not even funny

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Per depth chart the Giants released today, Hixon is returning punts. Jernigan was third string.
                  Yeah, they must have made it recently, because the TC presser, he wasn't sure. It helps the position, but with the rate of ACLs, I truly hope it doesn't take away from WR, or worse hixon doesn't get hurt.

Comment

• More crappy news but I think Jones can do an admirable job.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It also had Ballard ahead of Beckum. If we had any type of depth at TE, I have to think Beckum doesn't make this team. I've completely given up on him as well now.

Comment

• So I guess we better hope all those great junior LBs declare for the draft. Whatever I wasn't that high on Goff and I missed Kawika and this gives Jones and Herzy more playtime

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Holy ****, I thought it was bad enough already, but the Giants just lost Jonathan Goff on top of all that?

I'm not a Giants fan, but I offer my condolences. That's f-in crazy. You guys lost your MLB, #1 CB, #3 CB, #3 DT, and OLB all in the span of one off-season.

I've never seen anything like it before.

Comment

• You'd think we'd be interested in Lofa now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post
                              Holy ****, I thought it was bad enough already, but the Giants just lost Jonathan Goff on top of all that?

I'm not a Giants fan, but I offer my condolences. That's f-in crazy. You guys lost your MLB, #1 CB, #3 CB, #3 DT, and OLB all in the span of one off-season.

I've never seen anything like it before.
                              No we didn't...we lost our #1 MIKE, #2 CB, #4/5 CB, #3-5 DT and #2 SAM for the season...which sucks enough for you not to have to twist the facts to make our situation seem worse than it is.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                                You'd think we'd be interested in Lofa now.
                                Aren't we signing Kawika Mitchell? He played great for Fewell when he left us after the SB win.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information