Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so looks like we've signed Kawika, but they're saying he won't be ready for Sunday...so Greg Jones is penciled in at starting Mike...which I am EXTREMELY excited to see.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I guess this means Boley goes back to calling the defensive plays in the huddle? If I remember correctly, wasn't he the one calling the plays when Pierce went down in the 2009 season?

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
      JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Losing Goff hurts. Say what you want about the guy, but he was a very solid player. Was he a great player? No, but he's still better than anything else we had at MIKE. And he was improving too. Now he's suffered a torn ACL in a contract year, so he probably won't have much of a future with us anymore. Sad.

This probably means we finally go after a LB (or 2) in the draft. Hopefully. Let's cross our fingers on that one.

In the mean time, I guess we'll see even more 3 safety sets now. Jones can do a decent job inside for us. I don't expect him to be as good as Goff was, but he'll soften the blow.

Don't really care about Kawika. He was great for us in 07, but that was 4 years and 2 ACLs ago. Let's temper expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          so looks like we've signed Kawika, but they're saying he won't be ready for Sunday...so Greg Jones is penciled in at starting Mike...which I am EXTREMELY excited to see.
          Me too! If he can get into beast mode than he never looks back and can be a rookie starter who can be an impact.

Comment

• I liked Jones in college. So far he's looked good. But it's asking a lot of him to step in right away like this. There will be a learning curve.

And let's not forget, the guy still has physical limitations. So he won't be a savior. Just hopefully a guy who can come in and give us a little bit of what Goff gave us.

Comment

• Or he can be our new AP. Undrafted guy who proves to be a leader and won't get old for a while. Let's see how he progresses.

Comment

• Maybe.

He can also be a dud. All I'm saying is, let's temper expectations. I like the guy too, but I'm not gonna expect him to be a savior.

I hope Herzy can continue to get his athleticism back and give us something on the outside as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  Maybe.

He can also be a dud. All I'm saying is, let's temper expectations. I like the guy too, but I'm not gonna expect him to be a savior.

I hope Herzy can continue to get his athleticism back and give us something on the outside as well.
                  Yes, so either way let's give him a chance and see him play.

Comment

• Looks like we worked out Chase today as well.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Makes sense. I've never really liked him as a starter, but I've always thought he's been a good back up and great special teams player. I'm surprised a team like San Diego didn't pick him up with their lack of special teams ability.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• good, bring chase back. i was pissed that we didn't bring him back
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• so Eli, Boley and Snee all re-worked their contracts...is a big sexy move coming? are we paying Osi? hmmm
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            so Eli, Boley and Snee all re-worked their contracts...is a big sexy move coming? are we paying Osi? hmmm
                            I doubt it. They probably want to pay some more money now to make room for the future.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ohh yeah Tuck isn't practicing today because of a neck injury. Who wants to bet he doesn't play Sunday?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He'll play, I have no doubt in that. It's just how effective will the injury allow him to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information