This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    He'll play, I have no doubt in that. It's just how effective will the injury allow him to be.
    We'll see. I don't put anything past this team injury wise at this point.
    Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 09-08-2011, 02:27 PM.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Looks like I was right.

From Tuck:

"You can't fight through a neck injury. I won't risk an entire season for one game."
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My concern is if this is a season ending injury. Knowing our luck, it probably will be.

Comment

• I hope not. Nonetheless, JPP will need to step up big this game. It's too bad there's a linebacker shortage or I imagine Kiwi would be putting his hand on the ground the entire game.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• If Tuck doesn't play, I'm almost positive Kiwi will play End full time on Sunday.

Kiwi is playing LB strictly to get our best men on the field on all downs. With Tuck out, that would no longer be needed.

Comment

• i might throw up

Comment

10 characters. honestly i dont even care.

we. looked. horrendous
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• So yeah, we suck.

JPP was beasting while being doubled almost every down, but that's the only positive thing I saw all game long.

Our O-line played like crap, Passing game is crappy except for Nicks, and our D can't cover anyone.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                  JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• They found every hole in our zone, and in man we gave such big cushions, our pass blocking sucked, Eli had happy feet the whole game and was constantly dancing in the pocket, Nicks, or Hicks as Joe Schmuck called him, is our only WR and we can't get a pass rush without Tuck or Osi. So yea we're ****** thanks to all these injuries and losses in the passing game.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I don't know what you guys expected defensively. Half the team is gone, lol. And the ones that aren't on IR are not playing! Prince, Tuck and Osi out.. We did what we could but got beat.

Offensively, it's what I been saying regarding our OL. They need time to gel, and it showed. Pass pro was terrible!!!!! Maybe now we can stop drafting defense and go offense 1st round? We need more weapons on offense.

Comment

• I'm not going to say much now, but in regards to the OL....I think McKenzie is finished. I don't know who can replace him but he just looks old and slow. Beatty was good early on but missed some assignments. I think it's an experience thing with him as he just hasn't seemed great against the 3-4.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• If I ever see that 10 yard soft zone ever again I might take Fewell out myself. Just horrendous coaching yesterday.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Between the game yesterday and how hungover I am, I really thought about driving into the divider on my way to work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Between the game yesterday and how hungover I am, I really thought about driving into the divider on my way to work.
                              Don't do it yet! When the Eagles put up 50 on us week 3, I won't try to stop you. But it's still too early!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                              JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                                Don't do it yet! When the Eagles put up 50 on us week 3, I won't try to stop you. But it's still too early!
                                It's the Redskins though. Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information