This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Meanwhile, Steve Smith is shoving his balls in my mouth.

Thanks a lot Giants medical staff. You all can go F yourselves.
    Do the Giants and Mets have the same medical staff? Our sideline doctor is like 90. Is he really the guy that wears a tweed jacket and old grandpa hat?

Comment

• I actually thought Eli played really smart yesterday. He took his chances when he had to. From our TV view I couldn't tell if guys were open and he wasn't looking their way but from what I saw I actually thought he played well.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Do the Giants and Mets have the same medical staff? Our sideline doctor is like 90. Is he really the guy that wears a tweed jacket and old grandpa hat?
        Yes they actually do. Hospital for Special Surgery. I'm starting to think it's not a coincidence even though it's considered one of the better hospitals in the country.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Training staff and medical staff needs to get replaced.

It's not a coincidence anymore.

Comment

• I think the only chance we have at salvaging our passing attack this year is if Ramses Barden comes back and tears it up. If not, we're done for.

Bc nobody else looks like they're worth a damn right now.

Comment

• HE'S ALIVE!

and we needed to run the ball more. 4 of our 5 OL are known as run blockers. We have 2 starting calibur RB's. POUND THE ROCK DOWN THEIR ******* THROATS. and that will set up playaction, which is Eli's favorite. And playfakes can help Mario get by the defenses with his speed on go routes.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I think the only chance we have at salvaging our passing attack this year is if Ramses Barden comes back and tears it up. If not, we're done for.

Bc nobody else looks like they're worth a damn right now.
                Ballard actually had some nice plays. But I think that was a fluke more than anything. You can see he looks uncomfortable and his route running is poor.

Comment

• I think my "favorite" part of the game was when we only rushed 3 on a crucial 3rd and long in the 3rd quarter and the secondary was still playing about 10 yards off. This is after Coughlin comes out after the half and said the #1 priority was to get more pressuse on Grossman.

You'd think we would have blitzed more often to cover up the fact that our D-Line had a rookie UDFA playing a ton of snaps.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Ballard actually had some nice plays. But I think that was a fluke more than anything. You can see he looks uncomfortable and his route running is poor.
                    If you thought Boss was slow, Ballard makes him look like Deion Sanders.

Luckily for Ballard, the Skins did not respect him at all and left him 1 on 1 with 50 year old London Fletcher the entire game, or a DE who dropped in coverage.

That was a fluke. We should pick up Donald Lee and hope he can give us something.

Like Scotty said, and like I was saying before the game, we should have pounded the rock all game. Instead we think we're the Packers.

Hopefully next week is another week. I need to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I think my "favorite" part of the game was when we only rushed 3 on a crucial 3rd and long in the 3rd quarter and the secondary was still playing about 10 yards off. This is after Coughlin comes out after the half and said the #1 priority was to get more pressuse on Grossman.

You'd think we would have blitzed more often to cover up the fact that our D-Line had a rookie UDFA playing a ton of snaps.
                      i literally screamed and called that during the play. just ask my roommate. i yelled WHY THE **** ARE WE RUSHING 3 WITH OUR TOP 2 DE'S OUT?
                      actually, i think my neighbors heard me too come to think of it...
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• also, here's my "I'm bored and really dont wanna go to class in 20 minutes and completely over-reacting and getting ahead of myself" breakdown of the possible outcomes and reactions to next weeks game:

Giants come out, look sharp, dominate the Rams on national TV
                        Reaction: Redskins game was a fluke and the Redskins are a better team this year than in the past. Giants came out and beat up on a team they should have and the offense is looking more comfortable out there.

Giants look sloppy, eek out a win against the Rams
                        -Giants are just not a good team, they'll win some games and be a mediocre middle of the pack team all year. Beat an injured and less talented Rams team.

Giants lose to the Rams
                        -Giants suck. Cut everyone. Shut down everything. Bottom 5 team in league.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Hey at least JPP is a beast right guys?

:(

Comment

• I think the lesson we can learn from this season is we grossly overrated our WR core.

We thought we had a good WR core, but we really don't. We had 2 very good WRs in Nicks and Smith, and a bunch of mediocre ones. Once we lost Smith, the rest of the pieces exposed their mediocrity.

Comment

I think the lesson we can learn from this season is we grossly overrated our WR core.

We thought we had a good WR core, but we really don't. We had 2 very good WRs in Nicks and Smith, and a bunch of mediocre ones. Once we lost Smith, the rest of the pieces exposed their mediocrity.
                              From all our reaction to Smith leaving, I don't think anyone really overrated it too much.

How did Hixon play yesterday?

Comment

• Well the three we had last year were perfect compliments. I don't think you find that in the NFL that often that 3 different WR's all bring different skill sets to the table and do it well.

JPP and Joseph were the only players I took out of yesterday that had me encouraged.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information