This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    From all our reaction to Smith leaving, I don't think anyone really overrated it too much.

How did Hixon play yesterday?
    Invisible.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      From all our reaction to Smith leaving, I don't think anyone really overrated it too much.

How did Hixon play yesterday?
      Hixon was a JAG. I think Eli didn't complete a single pass to a WR not named Nicks or Mario until garbage time when the game was already decided.

That's how bad the situation is right now. And to make matters worse, we don't have a RB to check down to, or a TE worth a lick to act as a security blanket.

Hixon looked good on special teams though.

Comment

• I think letting Hagan walk is proving to be a costly mistake. Say what you want about the guy, but Hagan made plays for us, and he was a reliable checkdown that Eli trusted.

How different would our passing attack be if we had Hagan? I think we'd have a much more successful passing game with him out there.

I'm off the Cruz bandwagon. He was a fluke. Jernigan is Sinorice Moss part 2. Barden is always hurt and won't be ready for us by week 6, and quite frankly, the way we're playing, the season might be over by then. Hixon is a JAG.

We're in trouble. I see no quick fix to this. We're kind of screwed.

Comment

• Burress looking great last night felt like a punch to the gut too.

Let's get Moss dammit. Tired of this ****.

Comment

• **** Burress. I hope he shoots himself again. What a **** of a human.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Btw Reese, thanks for letting Cotchery slip through our hands.

Good one.

Comment

• So Nicks' knee has swollen up today....

I guess we're in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  So Nicks' knee has swollen up today....

I guess we're in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes.

Yeah, logged on to report the same thing. Not good at all. We won't be 1st overall pick-bad, but we will suck badly if we miss Nicks for an extended period of time on top of everything else.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                  JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• If we're not gonna make the playoffs, I wouldn't mind sucking hard instead. It's time for a change anyway, get a new coaching staff in here, keep Reese, keep the 4-3 alignment on defense, keep Eli of course, and just start fresh.

We don't need many changes, but I think it's time we start fresh. Look for a stud WR or TE in the draft and go from there. We probably can get better value going stud WR in the 1st and LB in the 2nd if we have a top 8 pick.

Comment

• MikeGarafolo Mike Garafolo
                      Source concurs Nicks is fine. "Bone bruise at worst." #nyg

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        If we're not gonna make the playoffs, I wouldn't mind sucking hard instead. It's time for a change anyway, get a new coaching staff in here, keep Reese, keep the 4-3 alignment on defense, keep Eli of course, and just start fresh.

We don't need many changes, but I think it's time we start fresh. Look for a stud WR or TE in the draft and go from there. We probably can get better value going stud WR in the 1st and LB in the 2nd if we have a top 8 pick.
                        Totally agree with you, but i'm not sure if they let Reese stay if we have a total failure of a season. It would be a crime to fire him, because a lot of this is not his fault at all.

I hope in that case, that they would let Reese stay and pick his own coaching staff, a staff that knows how to use the talent he drafts every year.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                        JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Still want Sanu lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                            Totally agree with you, but i'm not sure if they let Reese stay if we have a total failure of a season. It would be a crime to fire him, because a lot of this is not his fault at all.

I hope in that case, that they would let Reese stay and pick his own coaching staff, a staff that knows how to use the talent he drafts every year.
                            I would hope so too. Reese is one of the best GMs in the business, I wouldn't let him go.

I really want a defensive minded HC. We need an aggressive 4-3 guy as our next HC. That alone would solve so many problems on our team. Our defense would finally be utilized properly, and a defensive coach would be more conservative on offense, and give Eli more freedom to run things.

Plus I'm hoping it would mean we'd have a simpler offensive scheme in place as well, which would also do wonders.

It's really time for a change. I like Coughlin, he's a good coach, but we need a fresh start. We need to find the next Spagnuolo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I feel like he hasn't been posting as much lately so I'm sure he'll chime in sooner rather than later.
                              I lol'd

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Well I thought Tuck would be out also but regardless I don't know why you bother with that fool.
                              Part boredom, part I'm having fun with him, helps vent some of the frustration from the loss and injuries, part trying to get myself into the season more since I've been the least sports interested this summer than I've been yet in my life.

Originally posted by JBCX View Post
                              Even with Tuck in there, the Redskins win and Grossman looks efficient.

The Giants' secondary sucks and will suck for probably the entire season, and Eli willl subsequently look poor for the entire season as well.
                              Speculation stated as fact!

Observations from a small sample season assumed to expand directly over a larger sample size AND speculation stated as fact!

Reference to previous years, tangential diatribe about our offensive system! Reference to obscure fact followed by speculation stated as fact. Cliched "need time to gel" comment followed up by patronizing remark.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                MikeGarafolo Mike Garafolo
                                Source concurs Nicks is fine. "Bone bruise at worst." #nyg
                                That's what they said about Ike Davis also.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information