This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    That's what they said about Ike Davis also.
    Haha. I literally laughed out loud at work when I read this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Still want Sanu lol.
      Yes please. If we really want to go WR in this draft in the 1st round we're going to have plenty of options.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Haha. I literally laughed out loud at work when I read this.
        Sad but true. I can't handle that again.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm betting Tuck and Nicks are going on IR.

I can taste it. It just makes sense at this point. Why not? The whole team will be on IR by week 5.

Comment

• I wanted to make a gif of Sanu's sick TD catch but this will have to do for now:

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Beast.

Put him and Nicks opposite of each other, and we'll be back in business next year. Hell, draft Sanu and bring Smith back. F it, why not?

And let's get a damn running back who can catch while we're at it.

And a TE who doesn't run a 8 second 40.

Comment

• Haha I'm not totally giving up on this year. There were at least a few positives. They played the run well. If Tuck and Osi come back healthy and Fewell cleans his dumb zone scheme up we can still be fine. Those are some big if's though I guess.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Seriously guys? Over-reaction much? It's been one game after a shortened season with a bunch of young receivers in a stupidly complex offense with a new OL learning how to play together and an injury ravaged defense. If we look like **** next week and the week thereafter with no signs of progress then we can worry. But we knew these guys would need the early part of the season to gel on offense and neither Nicks or Tuck are on IR yet and Osi's not back yet. This team can still play a lot better than they did.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• I think everyone is having a little fun to let some steam off from yesterday. By no means do I think the season is over as evidenced by my post above yours.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Beast.

Put him and Nicks opposite of each other, and we'll be back in business next year. Hell, draft Sanu and bring Smith back. F it, why not?

And let's get a damn running back who can catch while we're at it.

And a TE who doesn't run a 8 second 40.
                      No, this is not allowed. Sorry.

I came here wondering who felt worse about yesterdays losses... Giants fans or Cowboys fans... Still don't know. But doesn't it suck?

Comment

• Even if we somehow salvage this season, I still want a WR.

Why not? We need playmakers on offense. It's obvious, even if Barden magically pulls a career out of his ass we still need another WR.

And a TE.

Other than LB, we shouldn't touch defense this coming draft. It should be offense, offense, and more offense.

Comment

• Yeah I'm clinging onto hope for now. I really wish Barden was healthy. That's the x factor of our season. He'll ultimately determine our fate if it isn't sealed before he gets off the PUP.

Comment

• All above is true. But this is a must win in my opinion. And you never want that scenario week 2. Yes I know we went 0-2 and almost lost week 3 when we won the Super Bowl, but 0-2 teams rarely make the playoffs. And it won't be getting any easier with our schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              No, this is not allowed. Sorry.

I came here wondering who felt worse about yesterdays losses... Giants fans or Cowboys fans... Still don't know. But doesn't it suck?
                              Yup...

At least you guys looked good out there vs a great team. We looked like ass vs the Redskins.

The Redskins. I know they won't suck that bad this year, but they still aren't a good team.

Plus we have an all star team on the IR roster right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                All above is true. But this is a must win in my opinion. And you never want that scenario week 2. Yes I know we went 0-2 and almost lost week 3 when we won the Super Bowl, but 0-2 teams rarely make the playoffs. And it won't be getting any easier with our schedule.
                                Jackson and Amendola already confirmed as out. Tuck should be back and I believe Osi will be back Week 3. Maybe we will pull something out of our ass against the Eagles and then all of a sudden yesterday doesn't look as bad.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information