X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Eli got him when it counted.
    Yes he did, and I'm forever grateful for it. But ever since that SB Asante has owned Eli. That's a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I actually think we have a good shot to take this game. I'd feel better offensively if we had a real TE though.
      To beat the Eagles, you gotta have a good run game, and a good TE.

They can't stop the run and they can't cover the TE. We have the run game, but no TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        To beat the Eagles, you gotta have a good run game, and a good TE.

They can't stop the run and they can't cover the TE. We have the run game, but no TE.
        Run it 45 times.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I called it. Hixon out for the year with a torn ACL.
          This is starting to get ******* annoying. This season is cursed. I'm seriously considering rooting for a piss poor record, a new coaching staff, training staff, you name it. We always have countless season ending injuries. Somethings gotta give, there has to be a training staff problem.

And totally agree with you about the Ph.D offense. It has to go. But Gilbride will never change it, so we have to convert to an offense like the one Green bay has or something like that. Eli would probably tear the whole NFL a new asshole with nicks, Manningham and a good TE in a normal offensive scheme.

well, at least there's only 217 days until the 2012 NFL draft.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
          JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

Run it 45 times.
            You know we won't.

Should we? Of course. Will we? I'd bet the farm we won't.

Comment

• I just can't help but see my hopes rise for this game. Bradford racked up yards on us last game but we came through in the redzone and made big plays to keep their impact on the scoreboard limited. That the type of thing the D can rally around and if the secondary doesn't suffer any more injuries they'll get better with the whole giving-up-yards-like-a-hooker-on-christmas thing. If we are successful running the ball we might get lucky on offense and not have any miscommunications resulting in easy turnovers for the iggles.

If all of that happens I think we'll win...

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Jake ballard coming out party?
                I'm really just at loss for words now. I know injuries are part of the game bit we've been decimated of late
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Sometimes you can only tell through MRI. If Hixon didn't feel that much pain then I don't see the problem. Heck he thought it was a calf injury.
                  Exactly, if the patient is running around on the sideline and on the bike, and not dying in pain, then you would never know. The fact that they ordered the MRI and everything was a smart move, and it paid off because they saw the tear.

In other reports, Manningham tweaked his ACL in his cranium. He will be ok though. You just have to phrases everything as a true/false question.

Comment

You know we won't.

Should we? Of course. Will we? I'd bet the farm we won't.
                    Well in order for you to do that, you need to convert 3rd downs. That means more downs to run. And we have issues with that, so don't expect much. Plus if they eat up the zone, and score at a big time pace, then we won't stick to the run. We can't.. We would be in shoot out mode.

Comment

• Any word on whether Beckum can suit up this week? I know he's a bum and all, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                        Well in order for you to do that, you need to convert 3rd downs. That means more downs to run. And we have issues with that, so don't expect much. Plus if they eat up the zone, and score at a big time pace, then we won't stick to the run. We can't.. We would be in shoot out mode.
                        Yeah I understand that. Eli is also a rhythm passer. I'd like us to start out the game with some simple throws just to get him going, but I know we like going vertical right away to "catch them off guard on PA pass"

And can we be any less original on our first play? Every single first play of every game is play action pass out of the iform. I think if you were to go back and chart how often we did that on the first play for the past 4 years, I think you can probably say it's been done 80% of the time.

Does anyone even fall for it anymore?

Comment

Any word on whether Beckum can suit up this week? I know he's a bum and all, but I'll take what I can get at this point.
                          He had a limited practice yesterday even though he was supposed to go at it full speed.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What was the final word on Manningham? Concussion or just dumb?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              What was the final word on Manningham? Concussion or just dumb?
                              I believe they did more tests but haven't heard anything. They'll probably find a brain the size of a squirrel's.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Osi and Manningham are both likely a no go for Sunday. They both didn't take part in practice today. We can't risk further brain damage to Mario or he'll only be able to run in a straight line.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information