Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you guys think Nnamdi will be covering Nicks? Or will it be Asante?

Comment

• I wonder if I should pick up Victor Cruz in fantasy as a 1 week gap filler since Mario is out.

I mean, someone has to catch the ball right? This game could get ugly.

Comment

• I don't expect many significant stats from the offensive side of the ball this weekend. Of course that means Eli will probably throw for 400 yards for the first time ever.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I want to believe in the reverse jinx but....no man. Sorry. It's not happening.

I see 3 INTs. I can taste 3 INTs. 1 goes to the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I want to believe in the reverse jinx but....no man. Sorry. It's not happening.

I see 3 INTs. I can taste 3 INTs. 1 goes to the house.
            :( I'm trying to stay positive but I do agree. Please run the ball as much as possible Gilbride!!
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Plus the thought of Maclin being covered by Ross makes my head hurt.

Can we make it official? Ross is a bust. He's terrible. I've given him plenty of time to prove it was just injuries and other guys in front of him who are better, plus we let him slide bc we don't win the SB without him, but at this point in his career, he's horrible.

He's just name recognition and living off of 1st round status at this point. He's slow, he can't drop his hips, he has horrible change of direction speed, he has poor ball skills in man coverage, he grabs a lot, he can't tackle, he's just not very good.

Comment

• Well he'll be gone after this year so we won't have to see him much longer. He went downhill quick after his rookie year.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sad to see what's he's become. He had potential to be very good. I just think his head isn't in the game.

With Webster getting older, Thomas tearing his ACL and Ross being a dud, the drafting of Amukamara is looking better and better as the weeks go by.

Another strength of ours is suddenly a weakness. We came into this season thinking we're deep at CB and WR, and we learned that we're not deep in either. Not anymore at least.

Comment

• We were deep at CB. No one can forsee the massive numbers of injuries there. We were deep at WR last year but without Smith we still had concerns about the WR corps coming into this year.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I wonder if I should pick up Victor Cruz in fantasy as a 1 week gap filler since Mario is out.

I mean, someone has to catch the ball right? This game could get ugly.
                      I was considering the same with Stokely. He could really be our savior potentially. Although I'm not counting on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        We were deep at CB. No one can forsee the massive numbers of injuries there. We were deep at WR last year but without Smith we still had concerns about the WR corps coming into this year.
                        Yeah we were deep. But moving forward, I don't know if we can say we're deep anymore.

Think about it.

1. Webster is getting old. He's 29 and I can already see him losing a step. He's still very good but you can't be great forever. His time to start declining has come.

2. Thomas tore his ACL. We have no idea if he'll recover from it, and if he does, I don't expect him to be great his first year back. ACLs are a huge deal for CBs.

3. We all thought Ross wasn't a great 1 or 2, but we assumed he'd be very servicable as a 3. Well, he just plain sucks. Plus he's gone after this year anyway.

So when you think about it, CB isn't a strength anymore moving forward. We have yet to see if Prince is actually any good yet (hopefully he is), but even if he is, we still need another CB. We need a guy who can replace Webster in 2 years, and we need a guy in case Thomas is a dud, or if we lose him in FA as well bc we don't trust his knee.

So we're not deep anymore. We were. But not anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          I was considering the same with Stokely. He could really be our savior potentially. Although I'm not counting on it.
                          Yeah I'm torn btw Cruz or Stokely. Or neither.

I need another guy who can get me 10 points a game bad. Right now both my teams (2 leagues) are very thin, I need to strengthen my bench in both and I'm missing a good flex option in both leagues.

Comment

• I'd lean towards Stokely over Cruz. I think Eli will look his way more.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah I'm torn btw Cruz or Stokely. Or neither.

I need another guy who can get me 10 points a game bad. Right now both my teams (2 leagues) are very thin, I need to strengthen my bench in both and I'm missing a good flex option in both leagues.
                              Why do you suck so bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I'd lean towards Stokely over Cruz. I think Eli will look his way more.
                                Yeah, apparently they know each other from some of those Manning passing camps or something. Plus Stokely's package got bigger. Did you hear that?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information