Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacquian Williams looks good, who called that eh? I love Greg Jones but he needs time to adjust to the game especially because he isn't the most physically gifted.

Comment

• Oh my, we have choked away this lead...

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
        Oh my, we have choked away this lead...
        And got it back for a HUGE win! This game was HUGE, in Philly and we came in banged up

SPLOOSH

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely fantastic win, I'm in heaven right now!! WOHOOOO!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
          JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• We won! JPP!!! 2 sacks! Damn he is turning out to be a diamond in the rough!

Comment

• Gotta love getting off an international flight and getting to watch the Giants win while waiting for customs.

Comment

• that. was. awesome.
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• This made my day and quite possibly my week. Thank you so much Giants, I can talk so much **** finally to those God Damn bandwagon "DREAM TEAM" fans where I live.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Gotta love Eagles fans..

Paysinger

Quote:
                    Getting cursed @, bottles thrown at our buses, and middle fingers by kids, teens, adults, elders. Philly fans are the best! #NYG Stand UP!

Tuck
                    Quote:
                    Wow. We just had a 7 maybe 8 year old. Throw a beer at the bus. #greatparents. Not

Quote:
                    I've never seen some many middle fingers lol I love it.

Sash

Thanks for the hospitality Philly. #shoutout to the 4 year old that flipped me off today. Bigger shoutout to the kids dad who allowed it.

Comment

• What about some love for Victor Cruz!

I only got to see parts of the game via Red Zone but damn it looked nice, haha.

Can't wait to see the write ups for the game from BBD, NYG, etc.

Like I said, didn't get to see every bit of the game, but it sounds like BBD was spot on in his early analysis of the Eagles. Doesn't look like their secondary gave up much to anyone (Manningham not playing also hurt) but their front seven just got abused by the run (Bradshaw) and on passes to the RB's.

Plus Vick got hurt, which I think most people predicted.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Watching the game now since I missed most of it... J . williams is a stud! Fast as anything and blitzed perfectly to make Vick get rid of it which then bounced off of Smith's hands.

Comment

• JPP is home and making plays almost every play. He is usually an out stretched hand away from getting sacks. He had 2 sacks, and 7 tackles, but this guy is so close from getting 3-5 sacks. He is out of his mind. This is against Vick too. Put a less or a lot less mobile QB and good lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                            JPP is home and making plays almost every play. He is usually an out stretched hand away from getting sacks. He had 2 sacks, and 7 tackles, but this guy is so close from getting 3-5 sacks. He is out of his mind. This is against Vick too. Put a less or a lot less mobile QB and good lord.
                            Seriously I am so sorry for getting angry at this pick, JPP for Pres.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              Seriously I am so sorry for getting angry at this pick, JPP for Pres.
                              Hehe, everyone hated the pick. I can't find someone who loved it and was cheering. The whole BBI MB was in meltdown mode!

Comment

• Give me some crow, and I will down the whole plate. JPP, I am sorry.

but what I loved today and think what the difference was: we played with energy. we played with fight and passion. I've never seen a Giants team so energetic...not in probably a year or so. I loved it. The fights and offsides...yeah, they were bad but they were energetic and passionate things. the offsides were us being ancy and full of energy, and honestly, I'll take it. that's what really stood out to me. we showed up to play
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information