This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man can dream.

I still think we need Moss. I hope we don't overreact to one game.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      A man can dream.

I still think we need Moss. I hope we don't overreact to one game.
      There is a reason he doesn't have a job right now and played for 3 teams last year.

Comment

• Webster was a boss yesterday also. I don't even remember seeing him much because they didn't throw at him.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm a Randy homer. I can't help it.

Webster owns Jackson. When left in man coverage vs Jackson, I can't remember the last time Jackson actually burned us. Webster does well vs small quick WRs like Jackson.

It's the big guys he struggles with.

Comment

I'm a Randy homer. I can't help it.

Webster owns Jackson. When left in man coverage vs Jackson, I can't remember the last time Jackson actually burned us. Webster does well vs small quick WRs like Jackson.

So, what did you think BBD? Offensively, we hit the home run ball and it helped us win. Great play calling and play design. I was very happy for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
              So, what did you think BBD? Offensively, we hit the home run ball and it helped us win. Great play calling and play design. I was very happy for once.
              I was happy. But at the same time, you can't expect that on a weekly basis. We still have work to do.

I want to see us sustain long drives. Still need a slot to emerge. Part of me feels like we're better with Mario on the bench. Is it a coincidence that Eli got hot last week when Mario was on the sidelines and continued that into this game?

Maybe not. Maybe Mario's dumbass running wrong routes on a constant basis is part of the problem to our consistency on offense. Something to think about.

Comment

I'm a Randy homer. I can't help it.

Yeah I know but he did a good job on Maclin also. Linval was a monster yesterday also especially down on the goal line stand. Those first 2 picks from last year are looking like a huge HR.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah. We only have 3 players left from that draft class, but all 3 look like major keepers.

Comment

I was happy. But at the same time, you can't expect that on a weekly basis. We still have work to do.

I want to see us sustain long drives. Still need a slot to emerge. Part of me feels like we're better with Mario on the bench. Is it a coincidence that Eli got hot last week when Mario was on the sidelines and continued that into this game?

Maybe not. Maybe Mario's dumbass running wrong routes on a constant basis is part of the problem to our consistency on offense. Something to think about.
                    I don't see long sustained drives. In fact, I am not expecting home runs to be hit every game like that. Maybe 1 or perhaps 2, but we really got 3 solid good ones, and a great play call to get the Bradshaw one.

We can't go into every game expecting that. However, I'd be very impressed if we could go into every game and hit that many big time scores in that fashion. I was more impressed with 4 TDs and no ints, his fault or not.

I also noticed Jacobs and bradshaw seem on their way to a career year in receptions and yards catching the ball. Yeah I am sure that's an issue, but he is a homerun threat too. You can't bench a guy with an ability to hit a big score just like Cruz did.

It's the coaches job to get both Cruz and Mario on the field and somehow make it work so it increases our chances of a big time plays.

Comment

• My best guess would be to move Mario to the slot and keep Cruz outside.

If Mario can stretch that safety out and keep him in the middle of the field, that should clear out the middle for Nicks and Cruz on some square ins and slants.

And if they start cheating inside, hit em with some backshoulders that Eli is so good at.

We're probably just gonna keep Cruz in the slot though. That's just how we roll.

Comment

My best guess would be to move Mario to the slot and keep Cruz outside.

If Mario can stretch that safety out and keep him in the middle of the field, that should clear out the middle for Nicks and Cruz on some square ins and slants.

And if they start cheating inside, hit em with some backshoulders that Eli is so good at.

We're probably just gonna keep Cruz in the slot though. That's just how we roll.

By the way Sanu!!!
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          By the way Sanu!!!
                          I can only hope. How bad ass would it be if he's a Giant. But he's a surefire 1st rounder, and we need linebackers.

I dunno, we'll see how the board shapes up when the time comes.

Right here right now, I just want to enjoy this week for what it was. It's been 3 years. 3 long years without beating the Eagles.

Comment

• Yeah I didn't want to be a downer but Coughlin thinks Tuck's neck problem is troublesome and he also picked up a groin injury.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Im just waiting for Tuck to go on IR. It only makes sense at this point. Why not right? Why escape a game with no injuries?

We should just designate some scrub as the official "get hurt this week so the injury jinx doesn't hit our starters" guy.

I nominate Travis Beckum.

Comment

• We'll see with the neck. Hopefully it's something that he can play with and it won't cause that much pain. It's ridiculous how much better everyone on the field is when Tuck is out there. If he goes down we're done.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information