No announcement yet.

Paul Posluszny Says Hed Like to be a Giant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm frightened that EA liked him. Not a good sign. Hopefully Reese will continue to distance himself from EA.

And guyz, he was on the Giants radio show. Do you think he will say he wants to play for the Eagles? He is going to say he wants to play in Buffalo (the armpit of the league) if he was on a Buffalo radio show.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
      I'm frightened that EA liked him. Not a good sign. Hopefully Reese will continue to distance himself from EA.
      Cause Jeremy Shockey, Osi Oumenora, Kiwi, Barry cofield, Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, and Chris Snee all suck right?

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        Cause Jeremy Shockey, Osi Oumenora, Kiwi, Barry cofield, Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, and Chris Snee all suck right?
        Jacobs and haven't proven himself as starters yet. Cofield is nothing outstanding. Snee was a Tom Coughlin pick. The Eli trade is still costing the Giants.

And then you Ron Dayne, Joe Montgomery, Corey Webster, William Joseph, Sinorice Moss, Tim Carter, Will Allen, from the first 2 rounds of Giants blown draft picks during the EA era.

Comment

Will Allen was not a blown draft pick, him and Will Pete were good for a few years, Pete got screwed w injuries and Allen was a good player for a while, he couldnt catch but he certainly wasnt a bust. And Sinorice is in his second year aafter an injury riddled first season, please stop saying everyone EA drafted was a bust unless it is a legitimate reason to do so.
          Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
          Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
          2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
          2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
          2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

Comment

And it really isn't EA's fault Tim Lewis tried to turn Corey Webster into something he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue58KiperIII View Post
              Will Allen was not a blown draft pick, him and Will Pete were good for a few years, Pete got screwed w injuries and Allen was a good player for a while, he couldnt catch but he certainly wasnt a bust. And Sinorice is in his second year aafter an injury riddled first season, please stop saying everyone EA drafted was a bust unless it is a legitimate reason to do so.
              Take off the homer glasses. Will Allen is viewed by almost anyone with sound football knowledge as a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                Take off the homer glasses. Will Allen is viewed by almost anyone with sound football knowledge as a bust.
                Yeah I agree i am not a will allen fan and at all. He def had issues but we just never made a change as fast as we should have.

Comment

ok eacantdraft, allen turned out to be a bust- what about the others? you know like snee? osi? kiwi? how bout diehl in round 5? EA takes way too much criticism. Webster has yet to show his stuff because he played under Tim Lewis.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    ok eacantdraft, allen turned out to be a bust- what about the others? you know like snee? osi? kiwi? how bout diehl in round 5? EA takes way too much criticism. Webster has yet to show his stuff because he played under Tim Lewis.
                    I'm sure Coughlin was a big reason for getting Snee there. Everyone will get lucky in the draft once in a while. I never said EA was the 2nd coming of Matt Millen. He certainly was never a top 10 GM in the league.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information