Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Yankees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Cano has never taken a pitch in his life, thats not what you want with a #1 hitter =/

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Damix View Post
      Cano has never taken a pitch in his life, thats not what you want with a #1 hitter =/
      Thats basically why I wouldn't bat him there. However his OBP is higher or as high as most leadoff hitters because his avg is so damn high.

      Comment


      • #48
        I expect to be near 300 this year with a little more power. He probably put him there to keep the l/r going

        Comment


        • #49
          His average will dip a bit from when he hit .342 last year, but I believe he'll be able to get into the 20 home run range.

          Comment


          • #50
            I think we'll see Cano bat .330 or higher every year. I'm not sure how much his other tools will develop but just hitting in this lineup guarantees he'll hit for a high average. His homers should go up more this year but maybe by 5-8?
            Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 04-05-2007, 12:48 AM.
            #Chop


            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              I think we'll see Cano bat .330 or higher every year. I'm not sure how much his other tools will deverlop but just hitting in this lineup guarantees he'll hit for a high average. His homers should go up more this year but maybe by 5-8?
              Considering he was hurt for a small portion of the year also dipped him numbers, but 5-8 sounds realistic.

              Comment


              • #52
                Yeah I was thinking about his injury while typing that. I think his 2B numbers will drop a little and those homer numbers will go up.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #53
                  Cano did hit a a ton of doubles last year. I think he was 9th in the majors even after missing all that time.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    He performed well from the leadoff spot today, getting a few hits. Anyone know when Damon is coming back?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      not sure.

                      Cano did well today.


                      But man, A-Rod. How many times can a guy do the same exact thing? A big hit right there, and he would get the fans on his side, yet he blows it once again...

                      I really dont think he is gonna make it through the year as a Yankee

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        He performed well from the leadoff spot today, getting a few hits. Anyone know when Damon is coming back?
                        If Damon can't play by Sunday the Yanks said they are going to put him on the 15 DL retroactive to April 3rd. They would probably call up Kevin Thompson and Damon would eligible to come back on the 18th I believe.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I'm going to the game against Cleveland April 19th, lookin forward to it, sittin with the Bleacher Creatures

                          Paul

                          New York Giants
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                          UConn Basketball
                          Virginia Tech Football
                          UConn Football

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                            I'm going to the game against Cleveland April 19th, lookin forward to it, sittin with the Bleacher Creatures
                            I'm going Saturday. Igawa on the mound. I'll be sitting up top on the first base line. I used to sit in the bleachers all the time. But since turning 21 beer is a must at the ballpark. And unfortunately it isn't served in the bleachers for obvious reasons.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I'm going Saturday. Igawa on the mound. I'll be sitting up top on the first base line. I used to sit in the bleachers all the time. But since turning 21 beer is a must at the ballpark. And unfortunately it isn't served in the bleachers for obvious reasons.
                              I'm excited about Igawa pitching. He pitched very good during spring training and hopefully he can pitch as good as Matsuzaka did yesterday.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                In one more month I'll be at most games, I wonder what my damn parents are doing with my ticket right now =/

                                Anyway, wang is probably crapping himself right now with the infield D being what it is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information