New York Yankees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damix View Post
    In one more month I'll be at most games, I wonder what my damn parents are doing with my ticket right now =/

Anyway, wang is probably crapping himself right now with the infield D being what it is
    I'm not too worried about the D. It was cold and the Rays can run. Between having to rush and the weather, I think that caused a lot of the errors. I mean Jeter already has 1/5th as many errors in two games as he did all season last year. The D will get better as more games are played.

Comment

That was one of the ugliest games I have seen in awhile. How is it that the D-Rays always seem to bring out thr worst in the Yanks.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        That was one of the ugliest games I have seen in awhile. How is it that the D-Rays always seem to bring out thr worst in the Yanks.
        Speed, thats how. But we are going from end of the spectrum to the next. Recently the Rays have brought out the worst in the Yanks and the O's have brought out the best. We have owned them in the last 2-3 years.

Comment

cept adam lowen, he killed us twice last year

Comment

I need help guys.

I have sweet tickets to the Yanks-Red Sox game on the 28th, draft day. Game is at 4 PM therefore I would likely miss almost the entire first day. What would you do if you were a big Yankee fan? I am a bigger Giants than Yankees fan but in all reality, Yanks-Red Sox is a big deal and the seats are 5 rows off the field while the draft is something that is something you can read about.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I need help guys.

I have sweet tickets to the Yanks-Red Sox game on the 28th, draft day. Game is at 4 PM therefore I would likely miss almost the entire first day. What would you do if you were a big Yankee fan? I am a bigger Giants than Yankees fan but in all reality, Yanks-Red Sox is a big deal and the seats are 5 rows off the field while the draft is something that is something you can read about.

Yanks/Sox has got to happen my man. Maybe see if you can trade em with someone for the Friday game instead?

Matsui is injured again. Hopefully the Yanks give Bernie a call
              Last edited by GiantRutgersFan; 04-07-2007, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Why? I'd rather see Thompson up.

Comment

WHAT A HUGE GRAND SLAM by a-rod!!!!!!!!!
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

A-rod Is Amazing!!!!!!!!
                    ________
                    Bmw k1200r
                    Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 07:43 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Only took him three years.

Comment

A-Rod for MVP.

Comment

I need help guys.

What GRF said. You should seriously call a ticket broker. You could probably switch those seats for similar seats to one of the other games. They might charge you a small fee but I doubt its much.

Comment

Do You guys have a 5th starter? And where is Mussina, is he injured?

Comment

It's going to be Darrel Rasner

Comment

We are looking pitiful so far this year. Andy Pettite had to come out of the bullpen today. Our pitching is looking horrible. Not to mention Matsui is on the DL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information