No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking both Lowe's and Perez's contracts into consideration I'd rather have Perez. His upside is much higher and he is 4 million cheaper. I actually think Maine might be the #4 even though I expect him to have a nice bounce back year after being injured.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Million Manny March!

Who's Going?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Million Manny March!

Who's Going?
        Haha how do you know about that? The Mets website I also post on started that. They actually did one on quick notice last week and had about 40 people show up for ther Mets Hot Stove Report show on SNY. This week ist's going to be much bigger. Jim Breuer who is actually a big Mets fan is even going to show up.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Million Manny March!

Who's Going?
          i am going i want us to sign manny

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Haha how do you know about that? The Mets website I also post on started that. They actually did one on quick notice last week and had about 40 people show up for ther Mets Hot Stove Report show on SNY. This week ist's going to be much bigger. Jim Breuer who is actually a big Mets fan is even going to show up.
            It's all over the place. I may stop by in my John Maine T-Shirt jersey we'll see.

Comment

It's all over the place. I may stop by in my John Maine T-Shirt jersey we'll see.
              Aren't you an Orioles fan? I own the John Maine t-shirt jersey as well.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Aren't you an Orioles fan? I own the John Maine t-shirt jersey as well.
                I am! And a supporter of Canadian Baseball! Together that makes John Maine one of my favorite players!

My Dad and many close friends are diehard Mets fans and I've always had a soft spot for them and I'm living in NY now. They're my favorite NL team

Comment

• I'd go to the Million Manny March just to be with other Mets fans but honestly I don't want Manny in New York

Comment

I am! And a supporter of Canadian Baseball! Together that makes John Maine one of my favorite players!

My Dad and many close friends are diehard Mets fans and I've always had a soft spot for them and I'm living in NY now. They're my favorite NL team
                    I didn't know this but awesome. Give me a PM if you want.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You're the exact mirror opposite of me. I'm a Mets fan first and Orioles fan 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I'd go to the Million Manny March just to be with other Mets fans but honestly I don't want Manny in New York
                        Frankly I don't want him either but the concept is in all good fun.

Comment

I'd go to the Million Manny March just to be with other Mets fans but honestly I don't want Manny in New York
                          We could use him big time for a good price. Our offense really needs another bat.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We really should all go to a game sometime.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We really should all go to a game sometime.
                              Like I said, anyone willing to come to DC in June is willing to crash at my place.

Comment

Like I said, anyone willing to come to DC in June is willing to crash at my place.
                                Or better yet to the Interleague Battle in June!

Although I'd be rooting for my O's

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information