New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    Or better yet to the Interleague Battle in June!

Although I'd be rooting for my O's
    I think Orioles/Mets is a great idea. I really am in for that SuperKevin. I do promise I don't rape haha.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I think Orioles/Mets is a great idea. I really am in for that SuperKevin. I do promise I don't rape haha.
      Good. I don't need any crazy XBox Live Rape stuff going on at my house

Comment

• I'll see what I can do workwise. I'd love to go, maybe even for a game or so if I can. June is a tough month especially then, post-ceding the draft and all

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I'll see what I can do workwise. I'd love to go, maybe even for a game or so if I can. June is a tough month especially then, post-ceding the draft and all
          I think it's a weekend.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think it's a weekend.
            Nah, it's mid week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Good. I don't need any crazy XBox Live Rape stuff going on at my house
              It's ok. I'm a Wii person anway.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If we go I got Dibs on the E when we paint Mets on our chests

Comment

If we go I got Dibs on the E when we paint Mets on our chests
                  I can draw little logos on my major boobage, but only against the Nationals!

Comment

If we go I got Dibs on the E when we paint Mets on our chests
                    Haha. I'm not a chest painter. This isn't Seinfeld.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Haha. I'm not a chest painter. This isn't Seinfeld.
                      I'm going to have to be an ! and hope to hitch onto the back of another group then

Comment

Nah, it's mid week.
                        Ahh ok. I'm still in.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                          Damn! I guess you're right. I'll take a good big game pitcher in Oliver Perez who will be there pitching at the end of the year as opposed to a guy who is soft and will fall apart when it actually matters the most! Seems like good logic!

How does Oliver Perez not eat up innings? Or do you just remember the one game against the Giants where he got taken out in the first or second inning and forgot all the other times he pitched deep in games? Or maybe it was because he didn't pitch a ton of innings for the Pirates because, well, he was brought up way too young and they completely ruined his mechanics early on. Ever since he's been with the Mets he's been giving us a great amount of innings each season. But my god, if you really think that he isn't, I cannot even continue.

Oh and by the way, lets not forget how screwed he got (along with Santana) when the bull pen blew all those leads for him. He should easily have 15 wins.

No, I actually remember the fact that he's never pitched 200 innings before. Not even with the Mets or in his fluke 2004!

This is all you need to know chief.

Given a three-year deal at $36 million, the Mets are paying Perez as if heís a three-win pitcher, a figure Perez has only reached that breakout year in 2004. The Mets are essentially banking on Perez doubling his value while under contract from 2009-11 and thatís not a good bet. I donít know what kind of deal Ben Sheets is angling after, or what the extent of his medical reports indicate, but given his projected FIPs, Ben Sheets only has to average 76 innings per year to match Oliver Perez in value.

Comment

• It's a risk, but I believe it's worth it. I still believe that Ollie can be an excellent pitcher.

I mean we all know what he's capable of when he's focused.

If he can figure out to be focused all the time that deal will become a bargain.

Comment

• Mets sign Livan Hernandez

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...mpetition.html

Comment

• Eh. I guess it'll be an open competition for 5th spot in ST. I'm rooting for Niese to take it, but he'll probably start the season in AAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information