• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mets' top 10 prospects, per Roto.

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/fea...eid=32304&pg=3

I'm not a fan of this list.

Comment

• Very weird list to have Tejada that high. I loved what I saw out of him in ST last year but he hasn't put it together in regular season ball yet.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Perez's status from the WBC

0-1
        Allowed 8 runs, three walks, 13 hits, 5 of which were HRs.

Yikes....

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
          Perez's status from the WBC

0-1
          Allowed 8 runs, three walks, 13 hits, 5 of which were HRs.

Yikes....
          Who cares. When the real games start and that happens then you can be scared.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Who cares. When the real games start and that happens then you can be scared.
            No, you can definitely be concerned at this point, I don't care how early it is or if these games don't mean anything to you.

Comment

No, you can definitely be concerned at this point, I don't care how early it is or if these games don't mean anything to you.
              Spring Training stats don't matter. Ollie is going to be the same as always. One great start, one terrible start and so on.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in from the stand point that the manager of the Mexico team REALLY pushed Perez well beyond where he should be at this point in spring training.

The Mets front office is supposedly pissed about it too.

Lets wait until Ollie gets back here in camp and pitches a few times before any warning lights come up.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Livan pitched really well today. I think he's definitely going to win the #5 spot.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Livan pitched really well today. I think he's definitely going to win the #5 spot.
                    Yep, little doubt about it if you ask me. He seems like the logical choice.

He'll give us innings, and thats what you want in a fifth starter. A guy who won't force your bull pen to be stretched out over the course of the year, much like what happened last year to us with Pedro getting injured earlier and the wealth of crap starters we had to keep rotating in and out.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      Yep, little doubt about it if you ask me. He seems like the logical choice.

He'll give us innings, and thats what you want in a fifth starter. A guy who won't force your bull pen to be stretched out over the course of the year, much like what happened last year to us with Pedro getting injured earlier and the wealth of crap starters we had to keep rotating in and out.
                      Well he still has to pitch decent enough in the game he's in. If he gives up 5 quick runs he's not going to be in there for 7 innings obviously. I do think he'll have a nice rebound year though. I'm glad he is going to win the 5 spot.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Perez pitched 3 scorless innings today so you can calm down a little bit Alex.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Perez pitched 3 scorless innings today so you can calm down a little bit Alex.
                          I think we all know how much of an indicator 3 innings is for Perez. And I do admit I am overtly critical of him and always hoped he would be become more then what he is since joining the Mets. Watching bad pitching frustrates me beyond belief.

Comment

• Freddy Garcia has accepted an assignment to AAA to continue to work on his stuff. I'm pretty glad about this because I still think he can help us out sometime this year. You can never have enough starting pitching as everyone says.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I can't wait for next Monday already. Now that the roster looks set this week is going to take forever. Very pumped as always for the season. Predictions on how we do this year anyone?
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Looks like Sheff will be coming to the team. I don't really like it if he's starting but as a bench guy he could be useful.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information