Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Havens has been beasting it in St. Lucie so far. I really hope he's the answer to our 2B prayers in the future. He looks like a Chase Utley lite to me. Mejia has also been nasty. St. Lucie and Savannah have a ton of guys performing really well right now. Fernando has been stepping it also the last week. He has 10 2B's and 3 Hr's which is a nice sign of his power to come.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Ike Davis has started the season well also, although not a ton of power.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        Ike Davis has started the season well also, although not a ton of power.
        He has 9 2B's and 1 HR so far. Those doubles will translate into homers as he adds a little more muscle to his frame. As we know the FSL is a pitchers league because of all the big parks so it's a good sign he's racking up the doubles.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Nice mini sweep of the Braves. Now, 8-game home-stand. I hope we get rolling.

          Comment


          • 1-0. A win is a win.

            Johan = Money.

            Comment


            • Awesome game tonight. Johan+K-Rod=Money.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                1-0. A win is a win.

                Johan = Money.
                Haha crazy Max. Same exact time with the same formula almost.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • BTW, sounds like Jon Neise will get a start on Friday and Ollie to the DL.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                    BTW, sounds like Jon Neise will get a start on Friday and Ollie to the DL.
                    Yup that is official. Good move by them. I did not want to see Takahashi starting a game for us.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Well, I hope Jon does well. He was off to a slow start in AAA but looked great in his last outing.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                        Well, I hope Jon does well. He was off to a slow start in AAA but looked great in his last outing.
                        Yeah very true. Hopefully the Pirates won't be ready for his CB.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • If it weren't for Greinke, everyone would be crazy about Johan right now

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            If it weren't for Greinke, everyone would be crazy about Johan right now
                            I'm still crazy for Johan. Greinke is just the new tow in the toy-box. 2 months from now we'll see who's doing what.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • We are in first.

                              I hope we'll keep on rolling and don't relinquish our spot.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                We are in first.

                                I hope we'll keep on rolling and don't relinquish our spot.
                                Agreed. I hope we complete the sweep of the Pirates and then ride that momentum against the Braves

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information