No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havens has been beasting it in St. Lucie so far. I really hope he's the answer to our 2B prayers in the future. He looks like a Chase Utley lite to me. Mejia has also been nasty. St. Lucie and Savannah have a ton of guys performing really well right now. Fernando has been stepping it also the last week. He has 10 2B's and 3 Hr's which is a nice sign of his power to come.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ike Davis has started the season well also, although not a ton of power.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        Ike Davis has started the season well also, although not a ton of power.
        He has 9 2B's and 1 HR so far. Those doubles will translate into homers as he adds a little more muscle to his frame. As we know the FSL is a pitchers league because of all the big parks so it's a good sign he's racking up the doubles.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice mini sweep of the Braves. Now, 8-game home-stand. I hope we get rolling.

Comment

• 1-0. A win is a win.

Johan = Money.

Comment

• Awesome game tonight. Johan+K-Rod=Money.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

1-0. A win is a win.

Johan = Money.
                Haha crazy Max. Same exact time with the same formula almost.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• BTW, sounds like Jon Neise will get a start on Friday and Ollie to the DL.

Comment

BTW, sounds like Jon Neise will get a start on Friday and Ollie to the DL.
                    Yup that is official. Good move by them. I did not want to see Takahashi starting a game for us.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well, I hope Jon does well. He was off to a slow start in AAA but looked great in his last outing.

Comment

Well, I hope Jon does well. He was off to a slow start in AAA but looked great in his last outing.
                        Yeah very true. Hopefully the Pirates won't be ready for his CB.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If it weren't for Greinke, everyone would be crazy about Johan right now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            If it weren't for Greinke, everyone would be crazy about Johan right now
                            I'm still crazy for Johan. Greinke is just the new tow in the toy-box. 2 months from now we'll see who's doing what.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• We are in first.

I hope we'll keep on rolling and don't relinquish our spot.

Comment

We are in first.

I hope we'll keep on rolling and don't relinquish our spot.
                                Agreed. I hope we complete the sweep of the Pirates and then ride that momentum against the Braves

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information