No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one mentioned it but I think all the players shaving their heads was real cool.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      No one mentioned it but I think all the players shaving their heads was real cool.
      lol Yeah.

Have Sele and Reyes did it too yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        lol Yeah.

Have Sele and Reyes did it too yet?
        Sele is doing it today after he takes family pictures. Reyes is still iup in the air and will be the only holdout but I think he'll end up doing it.

Awesome game from Gomez last night also by the way.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Sele is doing it today after he takes family pictures. Reyes is still iup in the air and will be the only holdout but I think he'll end up doing it.

Awesome game from Gomez last night also by the way.
          Yeap, I love his low K/high BB rate so far this year.

Like I've said, plate discipline is the only thing that seperates him and stardom.

Comment

• That ratio is what I've been checking out also. I think he has more bb's than k's right now so all is well. I think we're going to see him the 2nd half of the year sometime. Next year I wonder if we will flank Beltran with 2 rookies pretty much in Milledge and Gomez. Someone is going to be dealt I think.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

That ratio is what I've been checking out also. I think he has more bb's than k's right now so all is well. I think we're going to see him the 2nd half of the year sometime. Next year I wonder if we will flank Beltran with 2 rookies pretty much in Milledge and Gomez. Someone is going to be dealt I think.
              I'm not sure Omar will want to do that. We are in a "win now" mode, so having 2 rookies in the corner OF is dangerous.

If someone is dealt, I would think it's Lastings.

Comment

• Surprise, surprise, Easley with another BIG game-winning HR.

Sosa has pitched well, hopefully he continues.

Comment

Surprise, surprise, Easley with another BIG game-winning HR.

Sosa has pitched well, hopefully he continues.
                  This will be a good series. You got the us today, but Sheets pitches tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    This will be a good series. You got the us today, but Sheets pitches tomorrow.
                    You guys almost came back tonight. LOTS of power in your lineup. Pelfrey will have his hands full tommorow. I hope he throws strikes and keeps the ball on the ground.

Obviously, the O will have to get a few runs off Sheets, won't be easy.

Comment

• today was embarrassing, i think pelfrey needs to go back down to AAA, but i dont know who we would bring up

Comment

• Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                        today was embarrassing, i think pelfrey needs to go back down to AAA, but i dont know who we would bring up
                        It's possible that Pelfrey will go to AAA once El-Duque is ready to come off the DL.

Yeah, today's game was UGLY. They just need to put it behind them, and move on.

Comment

It's possible that Pelfrey will go to AAA once El-Duque is ready to come off the DL.

Yeah, today's game was UGLY. They just need to put it behind them, and move on.
                          It ended in a blowout but it was a very good close game for most of it. This series is fun to watch.

Comment

• Carlos Gomez got the call up. He's starting in RF so it's a very exciting Mother's Day.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mets have 3 gold-glove caliber CFs starting for them in the OF.

Gomez is SO TALENTED.

Comment

• Great debut for Gomez. Ollie was dominant for most of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information