New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    It is def. a shot to the fans but if people don't want them they don't have to buy them. Almost everything to do with going to a baseball game is ridiculous now I'm pretty used to it. The prices are outrageous but everyone still coughs up their money.
    That being said, I think they eventually open up single game tickets to the fans later this week as I don't think they'll sell that many more plans between now and Friday. If so wanna go?

Comment

• Whoever it is, I hope he can give us 5-6 solid innings and keep us in that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        That being said, I think they eventually open up single game tickets to the fans later this week as I don't think they'll sell that many more plans between now and Friday. If so wanna go?
        You guys ever go to the Subway Series game?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          I did last year in Yankee Stadium. Mets won. I forget who was on the mound. Might have been Glavine or Trashchel for you guys.

Comment

I did last year in Yankee Stadium. Mets won. I forget who was on the mound. Might have been Glavine or Trashchel for you guys.
            If it was Trachsel, then you probably enjoyed that 1 hour break between pitches. :)

Comment

If we could get tickets I'd go even though work might be a problem. I'd figure something out though.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I went to one in 2001. I don't remember anything from that game to be honest and I'm not sure why. I think we won.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If it was Trachsel, then you probably enjoyed that 1 hour break between pitches. :)
                  Yup I just looked it up. It was Trachsel vs. Randy Johnson. Mets won 8-3. And A-Rod hit a useless 8th inning solo HR down by 6. He was booed. Ha.

Comment

• GREAT comeback today.

- David with another nice day. He's looking MUCH better in May.

- Delgado is hitting better also, GREAT at-bat in the 9th.

- Despite allowing 4 ERs Glavine pitched well. His D didn't help.

- Good to see Joe Smith shake off his first tough outing and do what he does best.

As I'm typing this, Willie is saying that Burgos is coming back tommorow. Good, he's better then Urdenetta.

Comment

• Does anyone know Newhans plate song?

Comment

• By end of July, who do you see as our five starting pitchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                          By end of July, who do you see as our five starting pitchers?
                          Are we assuming Pedro will be back by then?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I would be interested to see your list with and without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                              I would be interested to see your list with and without him.
                              With Him

1. Glavine
                              2. Maine
                              3. Perez
                              4. Hernandez
                              5. Martinez

If he's not back then I would put Sosa in his place.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I can't seem to find, although not looking very hard, what is the status on Alou and Valentine?

What do you see for the future of Gomez and Milledge at this point?

When is Hernandez comming back from the DL and is it safe to say that Pelfery is done this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information