New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
    Ugh, I was to tired to stay up and watch that game. I just saw the box score and stats. What happened to Reyes?
    It was just tender and he didn't want to hurt himself so it was more of a precaution. He's listed day to day.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      He's like Sampson. He saved his locks and now he is mortal again.
      Reyes will never be considered a mortal again.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I hope Reyes heals in time for Friday.

Comment

• Man you guys must really have the Yankees on your mind with the lineup you put out there today.

Comment

Man you guys must really have the Yankees on your mind with the lineup you put out there today.
            I woulde be interested to hear what your thoughts are regarding the outcome of the series. What do you think of the pitching match ups?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
              I woulde be interested to hear what your thoughts are regarding the outcome of the series. What do you think of the pitching match ups?
              I don't like the fact that you guys have two lefties going. Thats about it. I think we'll struggle against Perez. Thats just the way the Yankees are. The veteran hitters who aren't used to seeing him will struggle. Glavine and Maine they will hit.

Comment

Man you guys must really have the Yankees on your mind with the lineup you put out there today.
                Yeah because it has nothing to do with the fact that last nights game ended at 1 and today's game started at 1. Short turnaround like that and it was obvious. We could afford to give some guys rest.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Yeah because it has nothing to do with the fact that last nights game ended at 1 and today's game started at 1. Short turnaround like that and it was obvious. We could afford to give some guys rest.
                  Keep telling yourself that. Yankees were pretty much in the same boat and have everyone playing. And they played two games yesterday. I'm shocked that both Beltran and especially Wright sat out today.

Comment

• Damn, Vargas threw 5 strong innings and then melted down in the 6th.

Comment

• You didn't hit Glavine last year so I'm not sure why you would be so confident things would change this time around.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. Yankees were pretty much in the same boat and have everyone playing. And they played two games yesterday. I'm shocked that both Beltran and especially Wright sat out today.
                        It was the first time all year Wright didn't start so he was due. This is the 3rd time Beltran didn't start so again this was a good day to give guys rest. And since we OVER .500 we could afford to do so and the Yankees can't the way your playing.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Day game after a LATE night game had A LOT to do with today's lineup.

I'm sure Willie didn't want to lose this game.

Comment

• Holy crap!! What a comeback.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I had work to do so I turned it off after the 6th! UGH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Holy crap!! What a comeback.

Ya gotta believe!!!!!!!

I can't believe I turned the game tracker off and lost hope after the 8th.

What was I thinking????!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information