• Show
Clear All

exactly, we don't wave it around and try to buy championships

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
      exactly, we don't wave it around and try to buy championships
      No you just don't win any.

Comment

Of course, I suppose this may be the downside of having both the Mets and Yankees threads since Giants fans are both.

Might be a good idea if Yankee fans keep to their own thread *cough* Jughead. Heh.

Bah, this is why I do not want baseball threads in a Giant's forum. We're all Giants fans that post here, but once you get into another sport you'll get all sorts of rivalries and what not.

I mean, hell, I was born in Connecticut and hate the Patriots with a passion. Not to mention I some how became a..Michigan State fan..sigh.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that
          Oh come on now? Never put me and GRF in the same sentence. GFR is young so i'll give him a pass. I rub some people the wrong way because i'm so truthfully honest. Some people just can't handle the truth.

Comment

I don't understand why Yankee/Giants fans are taking this personally.

Why can't both threads be on this forum?

If you hate it so much.....JUST AVOID IT.

Comment

One main reason not to have the Mets topic in here.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post

Ani ochen balshiye devachki.

Comment

It is that easy. Unfornately I think Yankees and Mets fans both have something built into their DNA where they must hate one another.

I suppose it's not their faults, they're born with it.

Heh, just joking. Really need to look into the option of a whole new NHL, NBA, MLB areas of the forums. Not really fair to put the Yankees section in here, considering that it's loved by millions who are not Giants fans nor live in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                    Ani ochen balshiye devachki.
                    Yeap. (extra characters)

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                      It is that easy. Unfornately I think Yankees and Mets fans both have something built into their DNA where they must hate one another.

I suppose it's not their faults, they're born with it.

Heh, just joking. Really need to look into the option of a whole new NHL, NBA, MLB areas of the forums. Not really fair to put the Yankees section in here, considering that it's loved by millions who are not Giants fans nor live in New York.
                      You, Jugs and I should take it up with the mods or Scott. What do you say guys?

Comment

Giants played in Yankee Stadium for quite some time. There is your affiliation.

I don't want to have to see the ugly word "Mets" every time I open this thread up. What a joke.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

You, Jugs and I should take it up with the mods or Scott. What do you say guys?
                          It seems like a good idea to me. I think it is definently needed for various reasons.

I don't like the idea of Giants fans or any other teams fans bickering amongst each other because of their baseball teams differences.

Not to mention I can see these baseball threads taking away from the talk of what these team boards were designed for, which is about that particular teams (Giants, Colts, Chargers, whoever) discussion of draft needs/off-season needs, etc.

I mean, I know I don't want to see a 200 page Yankee and Mets thread in the Giants Team Board.

Comment

Now i have to post in the Giants board more...anyways does anybody else want to see how long smith sticks around(if he leaves early) i dont think he was ready and it wasnt smart to call him up to the MLB neverming put him in against Pujols

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                              Now i have to post in the Giants board more...anyways does anybody else want to see how long smith sticks around(if he leaves early) i dont think he was ready and it wasnt smart to call him up to the MLB neverming put him in against Pujols
                              ya i also want 2 see how long smith lasts and i thought it was really dumb to put him up against pujols

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                                Well, at least it will be an oppurtunity to see that awesome Ali sig more often if they don't change the placement of the thread, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information