New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it'll be safe....for now.

I do know that if the Yankees don't win the WS, this is Torre's last season as Yankees' skipper.

Comment

• Didn't get a sweep unfortunately, but 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

We gotta start beating the Braves, starting with this series.

Comment

• Yeah I'd like to see us take 2 out of 3 from the Braves on the road. Clippard looked really well tonight as he just kept coming at us. Bobby Parnell with a really good game in the minors.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Yeah I'd like to see us take 2 out of 3 from the Braves on the road. Clippard looked really well tonight as he just kept coming at us. Bobby Parnell with a really good game in the minors.

The thing that made me the most mad about not hitting Clippard, would have to be the fact that he looked like he was in High School.

Comment

• I really hope we won't have to watch Schoenwies for 3 years.

He's clearly the weakest link not only in our bullpen, but probably on the whole team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              I really hope we won't have to watch Schoenwies for 3 years.

He's clearly the weakest link not only in our bullpen, but probably on the whole team.
              He hasn't looked good but I'm going to give him some more time. Also, Willie isn't using him as he should be used. I know he doesn't like to do this but he should be used just against lefties. He has a great BAA vs lefties.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                I don't like the fact that you guys have two lefties going. Thats about it. I think we'll struggle against Perez. Thats just the way the Yankees are. The veteran hitters who aren't used to seeing him will struggle. Glavine and Maine they will hit.
                I was pretty accurate with what I thought would happen.

Comment

I was pretty accurate with what I thought would happen.
                  Glavine had a solid outing.

Comment

Glavine had a solid outing.
                    He certainly battled. We still hit him though. 9 Hits in 6 innings.

Comment

BTW, is it just me, or did Clippard look like he couldn't possibly be more then 15?

Comment

BTW, is it just me, or did Clippard look like he couldn't possibly be more then 15?
                        Yeah. I said he could buy some Proactive for his face with his first major league contract.

Comment

He got the W. That's all that mattered in the end.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What do you guys think of Sosa? Think he is going to get the W tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                              What do you guys think of Sosa? Think he is going to get the W tonight?
                              He's looked really good so far but obviously that can change. I hope he gets the win but if I knew for sure he would I would have a lot of money on the game.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                                What do you guys think of Sosa? Think he is going to get the W tonight?
                                I hope he does.

Sosa has good stuff. His slider is a plus pitch and he relies on it even more then his FB.

His FB has good velocity on it, but it's straight.

If he continues to throw strikes with his slider, as he has so far, he can work off of it and certainly be successfull.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information