New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    He's looked really good so far but obviously that can change. I hope he gets the win but if I knew for sure he would I would have a lot of money on the game.
    Good thing you didn't put any money on that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
      Good thing you didn't put any money on that game.
      Your right. I think I'm starting to get more worried about the Braves.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Great win tonight.

Do you guys remember last year when Omar made that trade?

Xavier Nady was a good player for us but that trade was an absolute STEAL.

Ollie is becoming better then I even hoped he would become when we made that deal.

Comment

• We really need to get this win tonight. If we lose it will be the 3rd series (out of 3) we have dropped to the Braves.

Comment

• NICE start for El-Duque.

We needed this win.

Comment

• FINALLY Gado with a great day.

I hope this game is the start of him tearing the cover off the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                FINALLY Gado with a great day.

I hope this game is the start of him tearing the cover off the ball.

Yeah, that was very nice to see.

Quick update on Gomez: It's a hammy injury, but it only appears to be day to day. Ben Johnson was pulled from the AAA game tonight though, so he will be coming up, as for who I don't know.

Comment

• Nice sweep. Great to see Braves get swept too.

Tuesday should be a VERY fun game to watch. 2 of the best young arms square off in Tim Lincecum and Oliver Perez.

I hope we get to Tiny Tim, that won't be easy.

Also, great to see Delgado finally swinging the bat well, I hope that continues.
                  Last edited by MaxV; 05-28-2007, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• I can't wait for tonight's game mostly due to the pitching matchup. I think we might struggle against Lincecum though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I can't wait for tonight's game mostly due to the pitching matchup. I think we might struggle against Lincecum though.
                      Yeah, we often struggle against rookie pitchers and Lincecum has NASTY stuff.

Still I hope we can scratch a couple off him and Ollie shuts Barry-less Giants' lineup down.

Comment

• I know it's a bit early to talk about next year, but how would you transition Gomez and/or Milledge into the starting lineup?

Both of them have nothing to prove in the minors, but may not yet be ready to be great MLB players next year.

Would the Mets be wise to sign/resign a vet for 1 more year to make the transition smoother?

Comment

• I would def. have Gomez in the starting lineup come next year. I like him more than Milledge and he has shown me a lot these past 2 weeks. I would try and deal Milledge for something since he can still net us a very good player. Gomez will be ready to play next year full time for sure.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't want to trade Lastings right now. His trade value isn't very high right now.

I believe that he will improve his stock by a BIG margin in a year or 2. Which will make his trade value MUCH higher also.

I prefer to wait with him.

Comment

• Did Chavez sign a one year contract for this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                                I don't want to trade Lastings right now. His trade value isn't very high right now.

I believe that he will improve his stock by a BIG margin in a year or 2. Which will make his trade value MUCH higher also.

I prefer to wait with him.
                                We might not have a spot for him which would be a problem.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information