New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    But come on, you guys play in the NL. The little sisters league basically. If you wanna be considered the only AL caliber team playing in the NL you gotta show me more than this.
    Huh, that's funny, considering that based on record, win percentage, and other statistics, the NL has better teams to face than the AL. I hope you're not basing that ridiculous statement of the recent All-Star game results...?
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• And you do realize you are playing in the AL East as well. Where exactly 1 team is above .500.

Comment

• FINALLY!!!!

Sosa has been AWESOME for us. BTW, Omar recently admitted that he didn't really like Sosa, but his people convinced him to sign him.

Sounds like Omar has surrounded himself with good people.

Comment

• How about D-Wright and Reyes flashing the leather in the last couple of games?

Comment

• Good way to start the road series. Was this the time of the year last year when we went on the 9-1 road trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              How about D-Wright and Reyes flashing the leather in the last couple of games?
              Reyes has been flashing the leather all year. Wright does his best when ever he doesn't have to think about what he is doing. Wright has the best reactions on the ball.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

FINALLY!!!!

Sosa has been AWESOME for us. BTW, Omar recently admitted that he didn't really like Sosa, but his people convinced him to sign him.

Sounds like Omar has surrounded himself with good people.
                Omar has been great by listening to everyone around him. He includes all his guys and does not have an ego that makes him mess things up. This is one of the reasons why he is a great GM for us.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Reyes has been flashing the leather all year. Wright does his best when ever he doesn't have to think about what he is doing. Wright has the best reactions on the ball.
                  Yeah, Reyes is #1 in MLB in Range Factor. He deserves the GG, but I have a feeling Visquel will win it.

Comment

Yeah, Reyes is #1 in MLB in Range Factor. He deserves the GG, but I have a feeling Visquel will win it.
                    Yeah I just want Visquel gone so Reyes can start collecting his gold gloves. The way Vizquel is stay playing though it might take a while unfortunately.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Different yet still better. Besides the DH, the AL linesup are deeper 1-8.
                      Only for the higher payroll teams. The NL has the same problem that 1-8 the higher payroll teams are deeper.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• WTF? Newhan sent down for Ledee? I'M OUTRAGED!

Comment

• I'm glad Newhan is gone, he stinks.

Ledee won't be here for long either.

I'm hoping, when Green comes back, they'll call up either Chip Ambres or Corey Coles.

Comment

• Mike Pelfrey with a nice outing tonight in AAA.

Our AAA 2b, Jake Gautreau had a decent day today:

6-7, 4 doubles, HR, 5 runs, 8 RBI. Maybe we should call him up.

In total, our AAA team left 17 runners on base tonight.....but they scored 19.
                            Last edited by MaxV; 06-09-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• We could use some of that offense at the major league level right now even though we did score a nice amount of runs the last two games.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah, it has been kinda ugly lately.

I hope these guys wake up and play the way they are capable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information