Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    I doubt it.
    I think Perez has a nice game in him tonight. Both streaks won't continue the way they are going this weekend.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• called it.

Comment

• Great night by Reyes, Gomez, and Perez. Nice to finally snap out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
          called it.
          Great job.

I hope we build on this one.

Comment

• Yea, great night all-around, especially the people ATL listed.

Great outing by Gomez, really excited to see what more he can do, hopefully he gets in a groove now.

I know it's ridiculously early, but I've got Reyes as a front runner in the NL MVP candidate.
            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• How we feeling about Delgado batting clean up? Should we be more patient?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                How we feeling about Delgado batting clean up? Should we be more patient?
                My patience is running out on him.

The problem is that he has a big upper cut to his swing, which was fine earlier in his career when he had a quick bat, but now it's slower, and he swings through a lot of hittable pitches.

It's no coincidence that he's hitting better against lefties. They are pitching him outside and he evens out his swing and hits it to the opposite field.

Righty pitchers, on the other hand, are pitching him inside and he has A LOT of problems with that up and in fastball.

Comment

• im finding delgado to be a huge problem in the 4 spot. i would like to see out line up something like...

reyes
                  lo duca
                  beltran
                  wright
                  green
                  alou (when he gets back
                  and then delgado.

i think he is killing us with reyes beltran and wright always being scoring position and delgado either striking out or hitting a weak grounder.

every boxscore has delgado with like 5 lob.

Comment

• My patience is running thin with Delgado. It just looks more and more evident that he is just a shell of what he used to be.

The bigger question is, will Omar hold onto him until his contract is done, or do something about it? And if so when?

Comment

• I have a feeling this is his last year as a Met. I definitely DON'T see them trading him at the deadline, but I can see them buying out his contract once the year is done.

Comment

• What about pursuing a guy like Adam Dunn and trying to convert him to 1B? I mean despite his K's he's one of the biggest HR hitters in baseball, and would atleast bring in runs for us...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                          Yea, great night all-around, especially the people ATL listed.

Great outing by Gomez, really excited to see what more he can do, hopefully he gets in a groove now.

I know it's ridiculously early, but I've got Reyes as a front runner in the NL MVP candidate.
                          I also think it's between Reyes and Fielder right now.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                            How we feeling about Delgado batting clean up? Should we be more patient?
                            As I said recently Delgado is done as a middle of the order hitter. He has been late on everything this year and as Max said he can't do that with that huge uppercut swing of his.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• My favorite 1b prospect (other then Fernando) is Nick Evans. He has a chance to be a masher.

Unfortunately, he's about 2 years away, if not more.

Comment

• And Fernando is probably even longer away, I think we're gunna have to make some sort of trade to acquire a first baseman, because there are no good, upcoming FA's. Teixiera's on the block...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information