• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    Another rough night.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Everybody Wang Chung tonight???
      ahh it was refreshing to see him pitch so well and really give our b-pen a rest.

also, loving the little change to the sig there jug :D
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• The Mets seriously need to hold a players only team meeting to light a fire under themselves because we're losing VERY important ground on the Braves and Phils

Comment

• They just aren't a very good baseball team right now.

Comment

• Meetings are overrated in my opinion. These guys know what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              Meetings are overrated in my opinion. These guys know what to do.
              I agree 100%. Also the short season minor leagues start tomorrow which gives us some more guys to keep an eye on.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I agree 100%. Also the short season minor leagues start tomorrow which gives us some more guys to keep an eye on.
                I hope they put Ruben Tejada in Brooklyn. I go to Cyclones' games A LOT.

Comment

I hope they put Ruben Tejada in Brooklyn. I go to Cyclones' games A LOT.
                  I don't think he would jump to Brooklyn. If anything he'd go to Kingsport since thats where most DSL/VSL guys get there start. Also, they got rid of the GCL correct?
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I don't think he would jump to Brooklyn. If anything he'd go to Kingsport since thats where most DSL/VSL guys get there start. Also, they got rid of the GCL correct?
                    No, I think it's still there. Several of our draft picks are headed there, I belive.

Comment

No, I think it's still there. Several of our draft picks are headed there, I belive.
                      Oh Ok. I thought I remembered last year they were talking about getting rid of the whole league. If Tejeda comes stateside I think they would be him there or the Appy league then. If he dominates those then he would move to Brooklyn for a couple of weeks I would guess.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Looking at the GCL roster we should have a pretty nice rotation with Abbot, Vineyard, Leduc, and Moviel.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Omar has signed the majority of picks.

Kunz, Rustich, Efferson and Abshire are the biggest names that are still unsigned.

Kunz and Rustich will get done, but the other 2 will be difficult.

I believe this class could be a VERY good one, that is if guys develop.

Comment

• i heard the mets are after jermaine dye and mark burle. i havent heard anything other than milledge would be included.

thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                              i heard the mets are after jermaine dye and mark burle. i havent heard anything other than milledge would be included.

thoughts?
                              I'm against it.

It's not a good idea to trade prospects with all-star potential for over-the-hill vets and/or 1/2-year rentals.
                              Last edited by MaxV; 06-18-2007, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                                i heard the mets are after jermaine dye and mark burle. i havent heard anything other than milledge would be included.

thoughts?
                                It all depends on what we give up but I wouldn't give much at all.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information