New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's game is postponed.

That probably means that Pelfrey won't be called up yesterday, and instead El-Duque and Maine will pitch in the double-header.

Comment

• Well that sucked for me.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• "Trust me, they speak English" -- Paul Lo Duca

My new favorite baseball player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          "Trust me, they speak English" -- Paul Lo Duca

My new favorite baseball player.
          Just the NY media blowing more stuff out of proportion.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Just the NY media blowing more stuff out of proportion.
            I don't think it is a split in the team or anything, I just think its hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              I don't think it is a split in the team or anything, I just think its hilarious.
              Ohh ok. Lo Duca speaks his mind that's for sure.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Paulie is getting annoyed with the media, but don't seem to understand that the more quotes like that he gives, the more they go after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                  Paulie is getting annoyed with the media, but don't seem to understand that the more quotes like that he gives, the more they go after him.
                  Mike and the Mad Dog were literally talking about this last week. Part of it is what you say and part of it is the general reluctancy of most of the Mets team to speak with the media.

Comment

• Did anyone see the call Dale Scott made on the Reyes attempted steal? Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      Did anyone see the call Dale Scott made on the Reyes attempted steal? Wow.
                      It was a terrible terrible call. In fact on replay I think out of the 11 or 12 CS Reyes has he was actually safe about half of them.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        It was a terrible terrible call. In fact on replay I think out of the 11 or 12 CS Reyes has he was actually safe about half of them.

Yeah, if it's really close on steals though, I don't normally don't get on umpires, because it's a tough call. That was just obvious though.

Comment

• Yea, it was actually kinda funny how wrong he was, it seems that umps wanna call Reyes out whenever they have a chance haha. I've never seen Reyes that mad...good though, bout time he doesn't settle for the umps ****. Anyone else notice how ****** the umps have been this year, at least against the Mets?? I dnno what's goin on...
                          Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Sosa injured his hamstring (I think).

I hope he won't miss to much time.

Comment

• I can't believe Schoenwies has a 0.00 ERA on the road. He has a 9.48 ERA at home.

Willie should only bring him on the road.

Comment

• if sosa misses a start or two im ok with that. i wouldnt mind giving one of the young guys a shot now. even if it costs us a game or two, to see if we could get a contribution later if needed.

hope beltran is waking up btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information