No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also real excited to see Mulvey's start tonight.

The Mets/Braves series this early and I'm already pumped. I hope this great pitching and defense will continue and we show the NL East that once again we're not to be fooled with.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I didn't realize Guerra had an 8:1 GB:FB ratio. You couldn't have had a better opening day than he did.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

double digits again wow

Comment

That was certainly an easy win. We have outscored the opposition 31-3 so far in four games.

Comment

Ollie looked great. He can swing the bat a bit also.

And OFF-COURSE, not to forget, JOSE REYES!!!!! He's just DA MAN!!!

In the Minors:

Jon Niese with a very good outing. Carlos Gomez and Juan Lagares with a 2-4 day each.
            Last edited by MaxV; 04-06-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

This whole season Mets to the Sand Gnats is going to be great. We really have a budding dynasty on our hands. Great to see Niese with a 10:2 GB:FB ratio tonight. Gomez pops his 2nd 2b as well. The real Mets just keep on raking and pitching great. The starters are proving how wrong everyone was.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's a little early to say that pitching won't be a problem for this team, regardless of the fantastic job they have done the past 4 games.

Comment

I know it's early and I'm a very balanced fan. Regardless you can just tell that pitching is not going to be as big a problem as most experts or fans of other teams thought it would be. Maine and Perez will obviously have their ups and downs but their are going to be fewer downs this year especially with the way the offense will produce.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's great to see Burgos and Smith build up their confidence. If they can pitch the way they are capable, our bullpen will be VERY good.

Comment

wow nice win last night, i didnt get to see it but looking at the box score. it seems like oliver perez steped up.
                      BTW what ever happened to darren oliver. i liked him. he was a good middle reliver

Comment

Originally posted by jets future View Post
                        wow nice win last night, i didnt get to see it but looking at the box score. it seems like oliver perez steped up.
                        BTW what ever happened to darren oliver. i liked him. he was a good middle reliver
                        He was a Free Agent and went to Anaheim.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

DAMN....SOOOO CLOSE!!!!!

Luck wasn't on our side today.

Comment

Give me a break.

Comment

Heart-breaking loss today, but a 4-2 mark on an early season road-trip is pretty good.

I, especially, was impressed with our starters in the first 6 games. I hope they continue that trend.

A good note from the minors:

17-year-old Catcher Francisco Pena went 4-4 today.

Comment

I'm pumped for the home opener. We'll see if Maine can continue to pitch well.

It was really good to see Pena 4-4 yesterday. We are loaded.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information