No announcement yet.

New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cole Hamels will be a difficult matchup, but we can certainly get it done.

Comment

I'm amped for this season because I think our team is better offensively this year than it was last year. Now if we can just get over the rotation issues I think we have a shot to go deep in the playoffs again.

Comment

Great season opener. We sure can put up a lot of runs up in a hurry.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

GREAT COME-FROM-BEHIND WIN!!!

This team never quits.

John Maine was pretty wild today, but I think he'll do well.

O came alive, especially Delgado, who was struggling.

Comment

I just loved that alou finally got his RBI cuz he had been hitting great all season

Comment

Our Major League team was off today, but there was some action in the minors.

Our top position prospect, 18-year-old Fernando Martinez went 2-4 with a triple and a HR.

This kid has a chance to be AWESOME.

Comment

Man Carlos Gomez and Fernando Martinez. Wow.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I also can't wait for Guerra's start tonight. I haven't been this excited about a pitching prospect since Kazmir obviously.
                  Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 04-11-2007, 03:44 PM.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    I also can't wait for Guerr'a start tonight. I haven't been this excited about a pitching prospect since Kazmir obviously.
                    Our system might acctually be BETTER then the year we had Wright, Reyes, Kazmir, Heilman and Huber in BA's top 100.

After those 5 we had VERY little else. This year we are MUCH deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      Our system might acctually be BETTER then the year we had Wright, Reyes, Kazmir, Heilman and Huber in BA's top 100.

After those 5 we had VERY little else. This year we are MUCH deeper.
                      I think we have better depth now than then but I'm not sure if the upsides are comparable. Remember Matt Peterson was also a highly regarded prospect in those days. It's very close and actually a very good debate.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        I think we have better depth now than then but I'm not sure if the upsides are comparable. Remember Matt Peterson was also a highly regarded prospect in those days. It's very close and actually a very good debate.
                        our OF prospects are stats we have thugs mcgee(milledge) gomez, martinez, ben johnson and a sleeper corey coles who led the FSL with a .341 avg last year

Comment

At least the 3rd inning is now over....

Comment

I hope Ollie Perez doesn't lose his confidence because of this outing. He sure forget about it and focus on his next turn.

This guy has A LOT of talent, but he's kinda fragile mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                              I hope Ollie Perez doesn't lose his confidence because of this outing. He sure forget about it and focus on his next turn.

This guy has A LOT of talent, but he's kinda fragile mentally.
                              I don't think we have to worry about this outing mentally. I think Perez will be a good #4 this year but we might have go get used to him being brilliant one game and then not so much the next. He might be a Jekyll/Hyde type guy this year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

we got spanked last night

and i will not tolerate losing two series' to the phils and braves

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information