New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Mets

Discuss the New York Mets. The Giants are now officially associated with the Mets as well, the way it should be.

No, I have permission to have the offtopic one. I have sent an email to a few of the moderators I have spoken to previously. Hopefully it will be unlocked.

Comment

seriously theres just a bunch of rowdy haters, who keep hating on the mets. this is just messed up. and this is such a inconvinece posting in a giants forum. lol i m kidding i guess

Comment

Countdown to Jughead's rant:

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          Countdown to Jughead's rant:

Eh, LTGiants is probably the least respected Giants poster among all of us. So leave it up to him to start this thread. Also as I stated in the thread about the better baseball team in NY, if one team was to be associated with the G-Men it would probably be the Yankees because Steinbrenner has a relationship with the Maras.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Eh, LTGiants is probably the least respected Giants poster among all of us. So leave it up to him to start this thread. Also as I stated in the thread about the better baseball team in NY, if one team was to be associated with the G-Men it would probably be the Yankees because Steinbrenner has a relationship with the Maras.
            Right on time.

EDIT: I was suggesting a Yankee thread, then I noticed you guys already started it.
            Last edited by MaxV; 04-02-2007, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Right on time. I knew I could count on you Jugs. ;)

Look, there is a VERY simple solution to all of this:

Start a Yankee thread in the Giants forum.

Obviously Giants fans on this board are split between Yankee and Mets fans, why not have 2 threads for those teams.

Red Sox' fans are doing it, why can't we?
              There is a Yankees thread in the Giants forum. Take this garbage to the Jets thread of keep it in off topic for all I care. Lets just not pollute our Giants forum with this garbage.

Comment

There is a Yankees thread in the Giants forum. Take this garbage to the Jets thread of keep it in off topic for all I care. Lets just not pollute our Giants forum with this garbage.
                If you don't like this thread, you don't have to visit it.

There are Giants fans here, who are also Mets' fans.

Comment

There are Giants fans here, who are also Mets' fans.
                  I know isn't it awful? We need to get rid of them.

Comment

take it to the Jets forum. Giants fans are mostly Yankees fans, thus the Yankees thread should be here

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                      take it to the Jets forum. Giants fans are mostly Yankees fans, thus the Yankees thread should be here
                      MOST not all.

Again if you don't like it, don't visit it.

Comment

how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that
                          Sorry I forgot about GRF.

Comment

The mets beat the Cards and gained respect, I hate the Yankees because they make the game a little unfair because they have so much money. I've liked the mets since I was 3, and went through all the bad years to have some jealous Yankee fan tell me what to do, I think not. Mets should be associated with the Giants because they play like a team, act like a team, and are just as good a team as the Yankees who cry about money and try to buy championships. Most of the Yankees are premadonnas and need to shut their mouths (A-Rod). I'm not saying that I wouldn't consider rooting for the Yankees but the Mets deserve respect.
                            Last edited by BaLLiN; 04-02-2007, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Note to Ballin: I don't know how much respect the Mets got by beating the Cardinals. And the Mets have almost just as much money as the Yanks. George just chooses to put it back into the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information