Leon Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Hall

Havent seen him discussed on here, probably cause he had been projected a lot further up then us.

But anyways, I have been seeing mocks with him being available from 15-21 lately.

what do you think of him as a player? And would you support trading up 3-4 spots to land him?

Personally, I think hes the only CB worthy of being a first rounder, and if he's available for us at #20, I would definitely take him.

I would also make a trade up for him if we could do it for a 4th rounder or less (most likely, but depends on the board)

what does the rest of you guys think?

Haven't wanted him nor liked him at at point throughout the season. Don't want to touch him.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I wouldn't trade up to get him, but if he falls, the only player I would take over him would be Patrick Willis. I'm very high on him, Revis and Houston.

Comment

Chris Houston is my favorite pick here. He does have this boom-or bust factor which could be very risky, but i like him out of all the possible round 1 CB's, but icant really complain too much about ross or revis. Hall wont be there, and i dont like his lack of pure speed
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Didnt Leon Hall get abused by Ted Ginn?

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            Chris Houston is my favorite pick here. He does have this boom-or bust factor which could be very risky, but i like him out of all the possible round 1 CB's, but icant really complain too much about ross or revis. Hall wont be there, and i dont like his lack of pure speed
            I think he would be a terrible pick for us. Given our track record of being terrible at developing CBs, we shouldnt take that kind of guy. Plus I think he is extremely overrated because of a good combine...

Comment

so we should take a slow, unimpressive CB who constantly got burned against better WR's? god, no wonder no one pays attention to you
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                so we should take a slow, unimpressive CB who constantly got burned against better WR's? god, no wonder no one pays attention to you
                hey scottyboy theres a reason why Hall is a top 15 pick. He had a great college career. He had 2 bad games and your ready to write him off? thats riddiculus.

Hall is a standup guy who hails from Michigan, who has recently produced great NFL CBs such as Ty Law, Charles Woodson, and Marlin Jackson.

And how is Hall slow? He is not slow at all... He was a shutdown corner in college and should have a nice NFL career.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas7399 View Post
                  And Dwayne Jarret, who Chris Houston shut down. The only person that Chris Houston was abused by was Sidney Rice. Bowe, Jarret, Meachem, he kept them all under control.

Comment

A lot of people did.
                    Originally posted by Paul
                    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I would like to see him fall to the Jets. I don't think that is likely at all however.

Comment

I feel the same way about Hall as I do Poslusny. They're going to be solid, yet unspectacular pros who will always be pretty good players, but you need to come away with more than a solid starter with your first round pick. I wouldn't go nuts, but I wouldn't like it either. If we traded up to get him on the other hand, my wall would have a couple of fresh holes in it.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                          A lot of people did.
                          I agree, but a lot of people arent looking to be the 1st CB selected. The microscope intensifies as you move towards the top.

Comment

I agree, but a lot of people arent looking to be the 1st CB selected. The microscope intensifies as you move towards the top.
                            You are full of wisdom. You are very learned.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                              You are full of wisdom. You are very learned.
                              Why thank you sir.....glad years of public school education havent gone to waste

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information