Ben Patrick/Other TEs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Patrick/Other TEs

Thoughts on him? What round do you think he'll fall to? I like him as a prospect, but I don't know if he would be worth anything higher than a 3rd. Heck, I wouldnt even take him as a 3rd considering our other needs.

What TEs do you see us looking at? Any names really stick out? I think of all the later round options, this is the only guy with potential to be more than just a blocker.

I don't want TE on day one, thus I don't see us getting Patrtick. I like the idea of Matt Spaeth in round 4.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
      I don't want TE on day one, thus I don't see us getting Patrtick. I like the idea of Matt Spaeth in round 4.
      The only way I would get Patrick is if he was available round 4. But I doubt that happens.

Spaeth is a very good option. He'll be a solid HBack. The only thing is he won't be much of a threat in the pass game, and his injury could be a red flag, although I think its overblown.

For a day 2 pick, thats good enough though. He won't be a Jason Witten, but he'll be serviceable.

Comment

i dont like the idea of taking a TE before the 5th round truthfully. Shockey is a great player but yes we do need to add some one but anything before the 5th round is a waste as far as im concerned. Im sure there are some vets in the FA pool, why dont we pick up one of them?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

well being the homer i am im saying clark harris!!

ps BBD i love the sig!! especially venom and osi- my favorite villan and my favorite player!!!
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I like Clark Harris as a homer and I also like Joe Newton. he's a huge mother trucker. should be nice in the red zone especially against the midget Eagles D backs.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information