Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants bring in Merriweather for a private interview....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants bring in Merriweather for a private interview....

in the second, I wouldnt hate it.

He has talent, and seems like he could bring some fire to our secondary. But there is some character issues there.

Depends on the board for me. I wouldnt take him over Weddle in the second however.

Favorite player in the draft as its been well documented, would love him, even in the first.

Comment

Thanks, you just ruined my day.

Comment

oh hey where did you read they brought him in?

Comment

Player visits, especially the well documented ones are larely due to an attempt at a smokescreen. But the visit with Meriweather had to happen because he is a good player at a position of need that needed to be interviewed. There were some red flags with his character but it appears that the kid is a very nice, down to earth, non-thug.

Oh and for those that are concerned, he does not own a gun.
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
            Player visits, especially the well documented ones are larely due to an attempt at a smokescreen. But the visit with Meriweather had to happen because he is a good player at a position of need that needed to be interviewed. There were some red flags with his character but it appears that the kid is a very nice, down to earth, non-thug.

Oh and for those that are concerned, he does not own a gun.
            If he's there in the second we got to take him, he delivers the hit, but can still come down and cover the slot. I see great potential in him and Beason, they play until the whisle and give it their all.

Comment

there is no way he last til the 2nd, im pretty sure they brought him in to see if they want to take him in the 1st

Comment

ill take him in a second at 20 some might think im crazy but i think he's going to be really good, a force in the secondary and he's a leader something we need in our DB's.

Comment

we have interviewed a lot of guys it does not necessarily mean anything but if he is there in the 2nd i wouldn not mind it

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'd be fine with him in the first. He's an incredible player, and his character issues are overblown.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

We interviewed him at the senior bowl as well, I think we have a genuine interest

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information