Jerry Reese Press Conference Re:Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    Who knows. They often bring in guys they don't really want. All smoke screens and not tipping your hand at this point. I think it is more interesting that we didn't bring in Poz than anything else.
    Well I'm not saying I completely believe Reese, but he did say that there is genuine interest in everyone they brought in and that he does not believe in the smokescreen talk. He is a no nonsense kind of guy and he loves speed, so I wouldn't put it past him to draft Ginn, or at least have high interest in him.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
      Well I'm not saying I completely believe Reese, but he did say that there is genuine interest in everyone they brought in and that he does not believe in the smokescreen talk. He is a no nonsense kind of guy and he loves speed, so I wouldn't put it past him to draft Ginn, or at least have high interest in him.
      I think he is hoping that Ginn falls to us at 20, and then uses his "interest" as leverage to trade out of the pick with a team that genuinly does want and need him.

Comment

The bottomline is: We still have no clue whats gonna happen.

I could probably make a case for 15 different guys with our 1st round pick. This draft is gonna be very interesting, in how Reese approaches it.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information